And Buffalo wins!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will it be worth sitting through Sports Center's Spelling Bee 2006 coverage to see the hit?

667878[/snapback]

Yes. Most impressive in real time as long as they show a shot of his vacant stare along with it.

When he's back on solid food.  If they gave dude a fork before them, he'd end up looking like Edward James Olmos.

667885[/snapback]

:lol:

Yeah, they said "Oh, good there's his mouthguard". (I think they thought he swallowed it) Looked more like his teeth and intestines coming out, to me.

When I was doing radio, we had an "incident" where a goon from another team took some liberties with one of our guys (crosschecked him in the face).

One of our tough guys went after the goon, who turtled. Just as the officials were about to step in, goon popped his head up (he was down on all fours). Our tough guy (Wade Brookbank, currently with Vancouver), threw the longest left hand ever. The other guy was on all fours and Wade was standing over him. He literally completely twisted his torso and let loose about an eight foot swing that connected full force on the guy's chin.

The dude was on the bench after the hit and they had to have the trainer continually prop him up because he kept tipping over backwards. It was hilarious.

He spent the night at the hospital. The next night he was in the broadcast booth before the game and was trying to eat an ice cream cone. He literally looked like he had no idea where his mouth was. Had ice cream all over his face, from sideburn to sideburn. Also hilarious.

He ended up staying in Anchorage for a few days because they wouldn't let him fly.

Turned on ESPN to see if there was coverage and NBA playoffs on. Fair enough. So I switched to ESPN2 and they had the World Paintball Championships? WTF, that's it, ESPN is officially on my blocked list and the wife has the password. :lol: