Can't take it

Buffalove

I've had enough. This team is at the bottom of the barrel, and shows no signs of getting better. We haven't made the playoffs in 6 freakin' years. Now, we have given the Cowboys potentially the first pick of the 2005 NFL Draft in exchange for J.P. Losman. Butler put us in salary cap hell while Donahoe has put us in talent hell. Our players are stealing checks because they sure don't earn them. Although I've been a lifelong fan, I'm nearly done with this team. Like last year, watching them play is a terrible way to spend a Sunday.

I've had enough.  This team is at the bottom of the barrel, and shows no signs of getting better.  We haven't made the playoffs in 6 freakin' years.  Now, we have given the Cowboys potentially the first pick of the 2005 NFL Draft in exchange for J.P. Losman.  Butler put us in salary cap hell while Donahoe has put us in talent hell.  Our players are stealing checks because they sure don't earn them.  Although I've been a lifelong fan, I'm nearly done with this team.  Like last year, watching them play is a terrible way to spend a Sunday.

49494[/snapback]

You know....I have a innovative concept...you can

a. Either become one of those closet type bills fans and find something else to do with your time.....someday the bills will get better then you can leap onto the bills bandwagon again....I am sure we can make room....

b. You can become a fan of another team....you know there are something like 30 other ones to choose from?

God I hate posts like this......

I've had enough.  This team is at the bottom of the barrel, and shows no signs of getting better.  We haven't made the playoffs in 6 freakin' years.  Now, we have given the Cowboys potentially the first pick of the 2005 NFL Draft in exchange for J.P. Losman.  Butler put us in salary cap hell while Donahoe has put us in talent hell.  Our players are stealing checks because they sure don't earn them.  Although I've been a lifelong fan, I'm nearly done with this team.  Like last year, watching them play is a terrible way to spend a Sunday.

49494[/snapback]

Buffahater.

49494[/snapback]

Sorry you feel that way.

I'd say you'd be missed, but of your 2 posts, this is the only one I saw. Buh-bye :D

Chances are the poster is already B.

You know....I have a innovative concept...you can

a.  Either become one of those closet type bills fans and find something else to do with your time.....someday the bills will get better then you can leap onto the bills bandwagon again....I am sure we can make room....

b.  You can become a fan of another team....you know there are something like 30 other ones to choose from?

God I hate posts like this......

49508[/snapback]

49494[/snapback]

You registered just to post that gem? You must feel very validated now...

49494[/snapback]

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

49494[/snapback]

You haven't really had enough.

Being a Bills fan is all about sado-masochism.

Twenty straight losses to the dolphins in the 70's?

Four straight superbowl losses?

The music city miracle?

Nine years without a division crown?

I recall a close family member declaring himself a Dolphin fan after the playoff loss to Jacksonville in 1997. That lasted about 5 minutes.

I've destroyed much memorabilia in my day.

You can't leave the Bills even if you want to.

And if you do... you'll be back, they all come back.

Boo Hoo!...Cry me a river!

See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

I agree that everyone should have the right to speak their mind here without fear of nasty remarks. This sob story of why you think that you need to become a team swap ping wh ore is pathetic and deserves to be ridiculed.

All loyal and die hard fans share several common traits. Their love for the game, an unbreakable bond to their team and sticking with their team through the thick and thin are the traits that make a true fan.

If you really believe in what you wrote then maybe football isn't really for you (or hockey, or baseball, or basketball). Maybe it is time to become a fan of curling.

Then again if you decide to become a Bills fan again, I'll welcome you with open arms, until you make another comment like this! :devil:

As bad as things are, things have no where to go but up.  These things take time.  And if we don't turn it around, it's time to get rid of the GM.

50388[/snapback]

"Up" should be measured from last season. In order to go "up" from there, we need to go .500 from here on out. What are the odds of that occurring.

I've had enough... Although I've been a lifelong fan, I'm nearly done with this team.  Like last year, watching them play is a terrible way to spend a Sunday.

49494[/snapback]

Six years IS a very long time when you're ten.

But, like your teacher says, try to keep things in perspective.

The Bills are fourty four, AND some of their fans are actually even older than that.

I know it's hard for you to believe, and even harder for you to bear your disappointment, but if you do manage to suck it up and hang with the Bills for a little bit longer you might learn something.

Now, like your mommy said - go clean your room and then you can go out to play.