In the Poor fishies department...

Culpepper Could Miss Entire 2006 Season --

Thu Apr 20, 2006 --from FFMastermind.com

#

The Pioneer Press reports there is a chance that Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper's rebuilt knee could keep him out the entire regular season with Miami.

That's o.k. The fish have ONE (that's right, 1) other QB on their roster right now: Cleo Lemon.

I Know, I Know....."Who?"

must be great...I mean, Saban likes him..... :flirt:

seriously, could this be where Kerry Collins ends up? Or Jamie Martin perhaps?

#

The Pioneer Press reports there is a chance that Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper's rebuilt knee could keep him out the entire regular season with Miami.

That's o.k. The fish have ONE (that's right, 1) other QB on their roster right now: Cleo Lemon.

666764[/snapback]

Or Joey Harrington

#

666764[/snapback]

I could see Martin ending up there. They've been talking with his agent for some time.

Culpepper was assured of missing AT LEAST all of training camp and pre-season this year, given he had surgery back in November. And without those to help him get his timing down, he was going to be useless when and IF he even DID return. But given his play prior to getting injured last year, that's more of a concern, in that losing Moss and (OC) Linehan could be what made Culpepper look bad, and now you add the injury on top of that.

As for Harrington, Martin, Lemon, etc., they're not even as good as Frerrotte.

Culpepper was assured of missing AT LEAST all of training camp and pre-season this year, given he had surgery back in November.  And without those to help him get his timing down, he was going to be useless when and IF he even DID return.  But given his play prior to getting injured last year, that's more of a concern, in that losing Moss and (OC) Linehan could be what made Culpepper look bad, and now you add the injury on top of that.

As for Harrington, Martin, Lemon, etc., they're not even as good as Frerrotte.

666855[/snapback]

Harrington and Martin have some decent games under their belts. I think what DET wants for Harrington is out of line - I think they will have to relent or eat a lot. 2 cents.

PLEASE!  PLEASE oh PLEASE.....  Pretty please with sugar on top... let them sign Joey Harrington and have him play the year as their QB.

666972[/snapback]

DET is asking a lot for Harrington. There is a cadre of Bills supporters who think that MW was picked because DET picked Joey just before.

I've seen him do some good quarterbacking, with a goofy franchise. He's a tough competitor, IMO.

I do not wish to see if he finds his successful spot in the AFC East... :flirt:

#

666764[/snapback]

Just curious.....what do you suppose the FF "from FFMastermind.com" stands for?

#

666764[/snapback]

Suddenly, the Peerless Price signing doesn't look all that bad...

Just curious.....what do you suppose the FF "from FFMastermind.com" stands for?

We KNOW what it means. That doesn't discount their information. Since they're a Fantasy Football site, they're trying to give accurate opinions/statements on players that their readers MIGHT be thinking about picking up. If Culpepper can't play this season, or can't play much, a FF player would be stupid to pick him high in their draft.

If Miami's this desperate for a QB, we could always trade them Holcomb or Losman.  With luck, either QB could get at least a 3rd round pick from Miami.

667237[/snapback]

Yeah, they both know Mularkey's "system." :lol:

PLEASE!  PLEASE oh PLEASE.....  Pretty please with sugar on top... let them sign Joey Harrington and have him play the year as their QB.

666972[/snapback]

If Harrington goes to Miami, that'll make the AFC East look like

Mia - Harrington

Buf - Losman

NYJ - Pennington

NE - Brady

With such craptacular competition, its no wonder Tom Brady thinks he's Joe Montana

If Harrington goes to Miami, that'll make the AFC East look like

Mia - Harrington

Buf - Losman

NYJ - Pennington

NE - Brady

With such craptacular competition, its no wonder Tom Brady thinks he's Joe Montana

667378[/snapback]

LOL, you are so right.