Classless Flyer fans at it again

Flyers Buff

I went to that game in Buffalo (a pathetic excuse for a city) where we manhandled your pathetic excuse of a team. First off, your area is terrible. You walk out of it and you see condemned buildings and smell rotten eggs (maybe that's just the smell of your team eminating outside the area). Second of all, you guys don't get loud at all. At a Flyers game when the crowd gets into it you cant hear yourself. At that sabres game I could hold a nice conversation with my neighbor. Even your goal horn was pathetic, my car beeps louder than that.

So before you go making all these wild accusations that you will destroy us, just realize that you are just as pathetic as your (if we didn't have chicken wings we wouldn't be sh**) city.

November 13, 1985. July 23, 1999, April 1, 2006 Three dates, Three memories.

#1 Latvian Hockey Fan!

Typical PHILLY SCUM!!!! From FLYERPHANS.COM

" Classless" Flyer fan....

That implies there are some Flyer fans  WITH class.....

665454[/snapback]

Class, with a capital 'A'

From a city that is vermin filled and graffitti covered. A city where their claim to fame is a sandwich made from low grade meat and cheese-whiz (lets hope that's the only kind of whiz in it). A city where people leave and have to go to New Jersey for some arts and entertainment. The same city that had a statue of Rocky Balboa erected (he's a movie character numb nuts you might as well have had a statue erected to bugs bunny).

I've seen Philly from the air, it looks a lot like Berlin in 1945.

Nice colors for your team, it's a shame you're not supposed to wear them after Halloween.

and, last, Your car horn 'beeps' ? What kind of kitty clown car do you drive?

I'm just warming up.

Class, with a capital 'A'

From a city that is vermin filled and graffitti covered.  A city where their claim to fame is a sandwich made from low grade meat and cheese-whiz (lets hope that's the only kind of whiz in it).  A city where people leave and have to go to New Jersey for some arts and entertainment.  The same city that had a statue of Rocky Balboa erected (he's a movie character numb nuts you might as well have had a statue erected to bugs bunny).

Nice colors for your team, it's a shame you're not supposed to wear them after Halloween.

I'm just warming up.

665458[/snapback]

:ph34r::D:lol::D:D

Flyers Buff

I went to that game in Buffalo (a pathetic excuse for a city) where we manhandled your pathetic excuse of a team. First off, your area is terrible. You walk out of it and you see condemned buildings and smell rotten eggs (maybe that's just the smell of your team eminating outside the area). Second of all, you guys don't get loud at all. At a Flyers game when the crowd gets into it you cant hear yourself. At that sabres game I could hold a nice conversation with my neighbor. Even your goal horn was pathetic, my car beeps louder than that.

So before you go making all these wild accusations that you will destroy us, just realize that you are just as pathetic as your (if we didn't have chicken wings we wouldn't be sh**) city.

November 13, 1985. July 23, 1999, April 1, 2006 Three dates, Three memories.

#1 Latvian Hockey Fan!

Typical PHILLY SCUM!!!! From FLYERPHANS.COM

665353[/snapback]

When his boyfriend is grabbing him by the ears I imagine it can makes it difficult to hear. I don't imagine he can see much from down there either.

When his boyfriend is grabbing him by the ears I imagine it can makes it difficult to hear. I don't imagine he can see much from down there either.

665508[/snapback]

There was a picture going around a couple years ago that showed two (male) flyer fans sort of embracing each other as the play carried on in front of them.. Sorry I cant describe it better but if anyone remembers what I'm talking about and can find it (I've had no luck as you can tell my memory of it is hazy) it might do us some good to dust it off for the fan wars.

There was a picture going around a couple years ago that showed two (male) flyer fans sort of embracing each other as the play carried on in front of them..  Sorry I cant describe it better but if anyone remembers what I'm talking about and can find it (I've had no luck as you can tell my memory of it is hazy) it might do us some good to dust it off for the fan wars.

665619[/snapback]

I'm sure you could find a copy on the web, the photo shows Dom lying on his side making a save with the shaft of the stick about 2 ft above him. Woolley and McAmmond are jostling in front of the net, and 2 flyers fa*s (insert your choice of consonant) in the front row are acting as Assquatch described.

The caption to the photo was:

Front Row Seats to Flyers Game: $145.00

Replica Hockey Jersey: $250.00

Beers and Hot Dogs: $22.00

Picture of you and your friend acting like a couple of F*GS in Sports Illustrated: PRICELESS

See what I mean.

665649[/snapback]

Not for anything but it's a world renowned fact that Leafs fans have no class. Even if you go to !@#$in Indonesia, people who have never watched a hockey game in their lives, or who have never even seen snow or ice hate the Leafs.

I'm sure you could find a copy on the web, the photo shows Dom lying on his side making a save with the shaft of the stick about 2 ft above him.  Woolley and McAmmond are jostling in front of the net, and 2 flyers fa*s (insert your choice of consonant) in the front row are acting as Assquatch described.

Picture of you and your friend acting like a couple of F*GS in Sports Illustrated: PRICELESS

665628[/snapback]

FOUND

I'm sure you could find a copy on the web, the photo shows Dom lying on his side making a save with the shaft of the stick about 2 ft above him.  Woolley and McAmmond are jostling in front of the net, and 2 flyers fa*s (insert your choice of consonant) in the front row are acting as Assquatch described.

665628[/snapback]

Wow, good memory! The players were right and only one of the prices was wrong.

First off, your area is terrible. You walk out of it and you see condemned buildings and smell rotten eggs.

665353[/snapback]

you know, this isn't entirely untrue

From a city that is vermin filled and graffitti covered.  A city where their claim to fame is a sandwich made from low grade meat and cheese-whiz (lets hope that's the only kind of whiz in it).  A city where people leave and have to go to New Jersey for some arts and entertainment.  The same city that had a statue of Rocky Balboa erected (he's a movie character numb nuts you might as well have had a statue erected to bugs bunny).

I'm just warming up.

665458[/snapback]

Philly is in a lot better shape than we are here in Buffalo...there are alot of financial, high tech science and pharmaceutical jobs there...the city is also happening at night whereas it's completely dead in downtown buffalo, save for weekends on chippewa

the fan who posted that may be classless, but stooping to their level to beat on a city that really isn't doing all that bad doesn't look much better...Philly is actually pretty clean and safe these days (when i was there last november and was walking back from the bars with a female friend at 1am, we were only hassled by 1 bum! <_< during our 2 mile walk back to our hotel)

i've never seen the city from the air, but their downtown was ridiculously easy to navigate

their cheesesteak tastes like ass though...it seems like you can get a better one anywhere else in the country

actually, visiting any other major city these days is depressing, because you can see just how far buffalo and rochester have fallen...i didn't think much of cincinnati before i went, but their downtown kicked the crap out of buffalo and rochester combined