Caption this pic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Marv looks confused.

664621[/snapback]

That is one way to look at it. The other is that Marv looks like he is intently listenting to or thinking about what John Guy just said.

By the way, Marv looks great in that pick. I hope and pray I am that fit and coherent at that age. The reality, Marv is more fit and has more wit than 90% (I am just guessin') of the people on this board.

That is one way to look at it.  The other is that Marv looks like he is intently listenting to or thinking about what John Guy just said.

By the way, Marv looks great in that pick.  I hope and pray I am that fit and coherent at that age.  The reality, Marv is more fit and has more wit than 90% (I am just guessin') of the people on this board.

664629[/snapback]

Congratulations, you win the homer of the day award. Your prize is that yellow jacket Marv has on. Loosen up this isn't bad at all. Now the arab with just his shoes and his turbin from a couple of months, man that was a tough one to caption.

T_R

That is one way to look at it.  The other is that Marv looks like he is intently listenting to or thinking about what John Guy just said.

By the way, Marv looks great in that pick.  I hope and pray I am that fit and coherent at that age.  The reality, Marv is more fit and has more wit than 90% (I am just guessin') of the people on this board.

664629[/snapback]

"I'm the rooster of the walk baby!

Now i've got a fever, and the only perscription is more cowbell!"

as for marv looking great, i'll second that notion. It's a distance picture taken in poor lighting, but my god... the guy is 80 and he looks younger than tom donahoe in that one...