If one keeps searching....

Not that it would be great to get him, but I lost all credibility when the guy said he believed Buffalo has the worst offensive line in the NFL. Our line is bad but it is not the worst. Has the guy not seen Houston play? Carr winds up on his back more times in a game then KH or JP did all season. We had "Turnstile" Teague playing on our line, but Houston had one of him at every spot on their line

Not that it would be great to get him, but I lost all credibility when the guy said he believed Buffalo has the worst offensive line in the NFL. Our line is bad but it is not the worst. Has the guy not seen Houston play? Carr winds up on his back more times in a game then KH or JP did all season. We had "Turnstile" Teague playing on our line, but Houston had one of him at every spot on their line

660836[/snapback]

Why would that make you lose all credibility?

Nice dream, isn't it though?

660846[/snapback]

The D'brick pick would be to die for, altho the chances of that are the same that SnR will get a date with Miss Moore before the draft.

Watkins would be a good pick in round 3 for a safety. Not sure where Zemaitis is going to go, whats the talk up there?

The D'brick pick would be to die for, altho the chances of that are the same that SnR will get a date with Miss Moore before the draft.

Watkins would be a good pick in round 3 for a safety. Not sure where Zemaitis is going to go, whats the talk up there?

660851[/snapback]

AZ will probably be gone somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd round. Some mocks I've seen actually have him going after PENN STATE teammate Anwar Phillips, but I think his ability to probably make the jump to safety in the pros will make him a higher pick than Phillips.

It's funny because Kiper was talking on Mike and Mike this morning about how the first 4 picks of the draft could surprise people. For example, let's say that the Jets decide that they cannot afford to trade up to #2 with the Saints. Since he doesn't see any other team being willing to give up what it would take to move up to #2, the Saints would have to stay put and draft Mario Williams.

Then the onus is on the Titans to decide which QB they like the best at #3. There is some speculation that they may actually prefer Vince Young. If the Titans were to select Young over Leinart, then Leinart would be there for the Jets at #4. Would it be possible, then, for Ferguson to get past GB, SF, and Oakland? Not likely -- but possible. The Packers are supposely in love with Hawk -- and the latest I've heard is that the Raiders really like Huff, provided that Leinart/Young aren't there. What about the 49ers? I'd expect them to draft Ferguson if he were to fall to them, but they have so-o-o-o many needs...

Thus, while it is VERY unlikely that D'Brick would fall to us, well... stranger things have happened.