I DON'T WANT....

Dibs

IN THE 2006 DRAFT, I DON'T WANT THE BILLS TO DRAFT...

Haloti Ngata.....fat & lazy & doesn't fit system

Brodrick Bunkley....Workout warrior, wasn't a high 1st until recently

Winston Justice....is a RT & I want us to pick a LT(don't want to gamble that he can switch)

Trade Up....will cost too much in this deep draft.

Anyone who's name isn't Reggie Bush, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Mario Williams, AJ Hawk, Vernon Davis or Michael Huff at the #8 pick.(If none are available, trade down)

Who don't you want them to draft?

IN THE 2006 DRAFT, I DON'T WANT THE BILLS TO DRAFT...

Haloti Ngata.....fat & lazy & doesn't fit system

Brodrick Bunkley....Workout warrior, wasn't a high 1st until recently

Winston Justice....is a RT & I want us to pick a LT(don't want to gamble that he can switch)

Trade Up....will cost too much in this deep draft.

Anyone who's name isn't Reggie Bush, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Mario Williams, AJ Hawk, Vernon Davis or Michael Huff at the #8 pick.(If none are available, trade down)

Who don't you want them to draft?

660721[/snapback]

Anyone BUT Vince.

Riley Jablonski - Punter - St. Cloud

Can't stand the guy.

660722[/snapback]

What the hell is wrong with you? Everyone knows Jablonski is the highest motor punter out there. Just because the guy doesn't go to an Ivy league school you you and Marv and Dick have to sh-- all over the guy?! Jeeesh...

Reminds me of an old joke...

what does a queer horse like to eat?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

660871[/snapback]

joe i just recycled that joke twice, I was tearing at my desk I was laughing so hard. Nice work man.

Walter Waldarczyk, third team RT, Northwestern Carolina State University.  Fat, lazy, autistic, bi-polar with slow motor and picks his nose. Wears ladies underwear and flirts with other players in the locker room.  If we draft him at number 8 I'll be pissed.

660803[/snapback]

Well, we do need a RT. Let's draft him! He's the answer.

What the heck is that?

660926[/snapback]

It's a silly game show in which contestants choose a briefcase that has a 1 in 26 chance at containing anywhere from 1 cent to 1 million dollars. Then the contestant randomly selects other cases off the board learning their values and are then offered a chance to sell their for a select amount of money based on the remaining money left in the cases left on the board. It's a game that reminds me a cross between Keno and Poker. Personally I think if you walk away with less than $100k on that show you're a complete idiot. In all honesty the only think I look forward to is the 26 women coming down the stairs with the briefcases. Especially #3 Lisa. :P

It's a silly game show in which contestants choose a briefcase that has a 1 in 26 chance at containing anywhere from 1 cent to 1 million dollars. Then the contestant randomly selects other cases off the board learning their values and are then offered a chance to sell their for a select amount of money based on the remaining money left in the cases left on the board. It's a game that reminds me a cross between Keno and Poker. Personally I think if you walk away with less than $100k on that show you're a complete idiot. In all honesty the only think I look forward to is the 26 women coming down the stairs with the briefcases. Especially #3 Lisa.  :P

660934[/snapback]

It does sound stupid, which means it will be a huge hit until the child that is the American viewing public gets a new shiny toy of a program to run into the ground.