I DON'T WANT....

Dibs

Ryan Schneider QB from UCF- got booted of the team for being a complete moron. Also a good buddy of mine, but non the less a jacka--.

660844[/snapback]

Being a UCF fan, one of the few but one nonetheless, Schneider is (was) a pretty good QB. Where is he now? When he was playing prior to getting booted, he was piling up some prety good numbers and there was talk in the local fish wrap (Orlando Sentinel) that he actually might get drafted on the 2nd day in the 2004 (I think) draft.

Being a UCF fan, one of the few but one nonetheless, Schneider is (was) a pretty good QB. Where is he now? When he was playing prior to getting booted, he was piling up some prety good numbers and there was talk in the local fish wrap (Orlando Sentinel) that he actually might get drafted on the 2nd day in the 2004 (I think) draft.

660961[/snapback]

[/

Me and Ryan grew up together, he is now in tennessee playing arena 2 ball. In high school he was supposed to be highly sought after but things just didnt work out, after a good career he did something boneheaded. He was about to break all of Dantes passing records before the incident. A bunch of us were at his house for the draft, its tough finding something to say after not getting picked, but man did we get sh--faced. He had some private workouts but he ended up having surgery on his shoulder. He is one of the toughest SOB I ever played with. Was good in college to.

660961[/snapback]

[/

Me and Ryan grew up together, he is now in tennessee playing arena 2 ball. In high school he was supposed to be highly sought after but things just didnt work out, after a good career he did something boneheaded. He was about to break all of Dantes passing records before the incident. A bunch of us were at his house for the draft, its tough finding something to say after not getting picked, but man did we get sh--faced. He had some private workouts but he ended up having surgery on his shoulder. He is one of the toughest SOB I ever played with. Was good in college to.

661012[/snapback]

Thanks for the update. I saw him play several times and he has to be one of the toughest quarterbacks, with no disrespect to Jimbo, that I have ever seen. RS seemed to take a beating every time he stepped onto the field, considering that the Knights ran a version of a spread offense with not always the best line blocking available. I hope he does well in Arena 2 and hopefully he might consider trying out for an NFL team one of these days. He seemed to have a lot of potential but screwed himself with that incident towards the end of his senior year. I don't remember exactly what transpired but I know there were several players involved and I believe it also was the end of Kruceks coaching there. He is now with the Cardinals as the QB coach I believe. Anyway, good luck to Ryan. I personally thought that he was a better QB than Daunte but didn't have the running game that Daunte had.

Just to let you know, Winston Justice is a RT only because Matt Leinhart was a left-handed QB.

He is a natural LT.

This is why he should be the 8th pick in the draft going to the Buffalo Bills.

IN THE 2006 DRAFT, I DON'T WANT THE BILLS TO DRAFT...

Haloti Ngata.....fat & lazy & doesn't fit system

Brodrick Bunkley....Workout warrior, wasn't a high 1st until recently

Winston Justice....is a RT & I want us to pick a LT(don't want to gamble that he can switch)

Trade Up....will cost too much in this deep draft.

Anyone who's name isn't Reggie Bush, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Mario Williams, AJ Hawk, Vernon Davis or Michael Huff at the #8 pick.(If none are available, trade down)

Who don't you want them to draft?

660721[/snapback]

Just to let you know, Winston Justice is a RT only because Matt Leinhart was a left-handed QB.

He is a natural LT.

This is why he should be the 8th pick in the draft going to the Buffalo Bills.

661040[/snapback]

Can we get a link to where you found him being described as a natural LT?

Thanks for the update. I saw him play several times and he has to be one of the toughest quarterbacks, with no disrespect to Jimbo, that I have ever seen. RS seemed to take a beating every time he stepped onto the field, considering that the Knights ran a version of a spread offense with not always the best line blocking available. I hope he does well in Arena 2 and hopefully he might consider trying out for an NFL team one of these days. He seemed to have a lot of potential but screwed himself with that incident towards the end of his senior year. I don't remember exactly what transpired but I know there were several players involved and I believe it also was the end of Kruceks coaching there. He is now with the Cardinals as the QB coach I believe. Anyway, good luck to Ryan. I personally thought that he was a better QB than Daunte but didn't have the running game that Daunte had.

661024[/snapback]

No prob man. I agree with you.