Ralph to speak live at 12:45 on WGR 550

Executive Joel will be speak about the future of the Bills in Erie County (also live on GR). If Joel is involved,  The Bills ARE DOOMED!

655268[/snapback]

How do I get this on my computer I am at the office. Is there a website I can get into.

Anyone think that Ralph may discuss his plans to initiate the sale of the team prior to his demise? I know it sounds cold, but why wouldn't he want to be the one who decides who buys his team?

Anyone think that Ralph may discuss his plans to initiate the sale of the team prior to his demise?  I know it sounds cold, but why wouldn't he want to be the one who decides who buys his team?

655288[/snapback]

Because he doesn't care *that* much about what happens to his business once he dies, because once he sells the team he will have to pay huge capital gains taxes, and because if he sells the team, what's he going to do with the rest of his life?

JDG

Executive Joel will be speak about the future of the Bills in Erie County (also live on GR). If Joel is involved,  The Bills ARE DOOMED!

wgr550.com

wben.com

buffalobills.com

655268[/snapback]

I agree to some extent but do any of us really think it is Erie County's responsibility to be the main "money squeeze" for the Bills? I am not sure what Ralph expects from meeting with Joel or anyone else in Erie County. The money to keep the Bills in Buffalo needs to come from:

1.) The STATE

2.) The Private sector

and maybe with help from the NFL (although many of us are suspicious that the NFL prefers the Bils be elsewhere say......like LA?)

I plan to buy that magamillions ticket tonight. Some I am chipping in. you betcha

Guest BackInDaDay
because if he sells the team, what's he going to do with the rest of his life?

655312[/snapback]

Tennis, anyone?

I agree to some extent but do any of us really think it is Erie County's responsibility to be the main "money squeeze" for the Bills? I am not sure what Ralph expects from meeting with Joel or anyone else in Erie County. The money to keep the Bills in Buffalo needs to come from:

1.) The STATE

2.) The Private sector

and maybe with help from the NFL  (although many of us are suspicious that the NFL prefers the Bils be elsewhere say......like LA?)

I plan to buy that magamillions ticket tonight. Some I am chipping in. you betcha

655318[/snapback]

Uh, why exactly should Long Island taxpayers have to pay one cent towards keeping the Bills in Buffalo?

JDG

Because he doesn't care *that* much about what happens to his business once he dies, because once he sells the team he will have to pay huge capital gains taxes, and because if he sells the team, what's he going to do with the rest of his life?

JDG

655312[/snapback]

Move to Florida and play shuffleboard...

Uh, why exactly should Long Island taxpayers have to pay one cent towards keeping the Bills in Buffalo?   

JDG

655382[/snapback]

For the same reason Erie county tax payers pay the taxes they do to support Long Island.

New York is a Back Asswards state.

JDG

655382[/snapback]

Would'nt WNY'ers have to help pay for a new West Side stadium in New York City?

If that would have went through, I doubt New Yorkers would care less that Western new Yorkers, already taxed too much, would have to pay for their stadium...

I could be wrong about the West Side thing though, dont remember all the details

JDG

655382[/snapback]

Because the Bills are the only NFL team to play in New York State.

I think both the Jets and Giants Corp. Headquarters are in New Jersey!

JDG

655382[/snapback]

New York City is the black hole for New York State funding. Time for them to pony up.

For the same reason Erie county tax payers pay the taxes they do to support Long Island.

New York is a Back Asswards state.

655386[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure all those million-dollar houses in Long Island are just completely sucking up WNY's tax dollars, not the other way around.....

JDG

Edited by JDG