The I need attention thread!

IBTG81

True love, or Mr. Lodges millions?

49314[/snapback]

She was a hottie, probably dirty too. The inheritance is always a nice bonus.

Is it all in that pretty little head of yours?

What goes on in that place in the dark?

Well I used to know a girl and I would have

Sworn that her name was Veronica

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was a hottie, probably dirty too.  The inheritance is always a nice bonus.

Is it all in that pretty little head of yours?

What goes on in that place in the dark?

Well I used to know a girl and I would have

Sworn that her name was Veronica

49317[/snapback]

I'd guess that simple-minded Moose got more out of Midge than Archie or Reggie ever got from Betty or Veronica. ;)

I'd guess that simple-minded Moose got more out of Midge than Archie or Reggie ever got from Betty or Veronica. ;)

49331[/snapback]

I always thought that was an odd pairing, but who can figure out french chicks?

Archie was a wuss, Reggie was a date rapist. Of course Jughead was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Archie was a wuss, Reggie was a date rapist.  Of course Jughead was gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

49336[/snapback]

His name was JUGhead, not CHUGhead. :D

Archie was a wuss, Reggie was a date rapist.  Of course Jughead was gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

49336[/snapback]

:D

I can imagine what a update of Archie comics would be like...Pops Tate selling blow from the back of his Shoppe, Miss Grundy packing heat, etc.

I want some attention.

Still healing from a broken toe, sprained ankle, fractured wrist and a speeding ticket when I came to WNY for the opener.

But I still haven't sunk so low as to imagine having sex with a cartoon character...at least I don't think so. :D

Where is our buddy LA? I don't have anyone to flirt with :huh:

I want some attention.

Still healing from a broken toe, sprained ankle, fractured wrist and a speeding ticket when I came to WNY for the opener.

But I still haven't sunk so low as to imagine having sex with a cartoon character...at least I don't think so.  :D

Where is our buddy LA?  I don't have anyone to flirt with :(

49391[/snapback]

Cartoon characters = thread drift!

How did you get all these injuries? :huh:

I want some attention.

But I still haven't sunk so low as to imagine having sex with a cartoon character...at least I don't think so.  :huh:

49391[/snapback]

You only get it if you won't start crying that everyone is making fun of you.

I also have heard that LA's off reading a Prince Valient comic.

FABIOOOOOOO..... :D

HOW may I HELP you :(  :blush:

Dan you crack me up

49410[/snapback]

Oh, believe me, you and your enchanted mountains have already helped a ton. Between you, Aussie and the other Bills babes I need a medical plan with better eye coverage! :D:huh::blush::blush:

I want some attention.

But I still haven't sunk so low as to imagine having sex with a cartoon character...at least I don't think so.  :huh:

49391[/snapback]

We're keeping him captive on our super secret message board until we can turn him over to the dark side. :D

We're keeping him captive on our super secret message board until we can turn him over to the dark side.  :D

49512[/snapback]

You know, this super-secret message board is getting less and less super-secret. Let's just make sure we don't tell them about the super-duper-secret message board, okay?

How did you get all these injuries?

I took a very ungraceful, flying leap at work which started with tripping on a piece of carpeting in high heels. But I'm covered by workers comp, they weren't FM shoes - they had closed toes and heels.

Did you invite any women to play? :D  :huh: hint hint :(  :blush:

49527[/snapback]

We don't allow no yucky girls in the treehouse. They'll give you cooties.

Seriously, there is no supersecret message board. Posting here can create enough annoyance in itself.

I took a very ungraceful, flying leap at work which started with tripping on a piece of carpeting in high heels. But I'm covered by workers comp, they weren't FM shoes - they had closed toes and heels.

49522[/snapback]

:D That must have been spectacular. Forgive me, but a image of a fellow human flying through the air with the greatest of unease defies even the ability of a Saint not to laugh!

Hope you are healing up...

That must have been spectacular. Forgive me, but a image of a fellow human flying through the air with the greatest of unease defies even the ability of a Saint not to laugh!

Oh it was spectacular! The guys watching even got a glimpse of Victoria's Secret!