The I need attention thread!

IBTG81

In honor of ICE, this will be the official "I need attention thread".

Does your dog ignore you? Wife make ya sleep on the couch? Tired of eating Cheetos in your underwear while watching Jerry Springer? Then come post here.

BTW, mods, can we change the word attention to ICE?

:D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In honor of ICE, this will be the official "I need attention thread".

Does your dog ignore you? Wife make ya sleep on the couch? Tired of eating Cheetos in your underwear while watching Jerry Springer? Then come post here.

BTW, mods, can we change the word attention to ICE?

:P

48174[/snapback]

This coming from the guy who started the infamous "I'm a horrible human being" thread?? :D

This coming from the guy who started the infamous "I'm a horrible human being" thread??  :D

48187[/snapback]

We ain't turning this into me. I did a bad thing, needed to tell someone. When I woke up, saw the responses, I was like stevestojan. Wish I could take it back.

Guest Guest_MacDaddy_*

I can't believe what I'm reading. You are an idiot. Everybody knows that you don't eat Cheeto's in your underwear, you eat Frito's. That's it. I'm leaving the sandbox.

We ain't turning this into me. I did a bad thing, needed to tell someone. When I woke up, saw the responses, I was like stevestojan. Wish I could take it back.

48192[/snapback]

Not trying to make this about you. YOU did that by starting this thread. People who live in glass houses... :D