Who cares about the schedule!

It really doesn't matter how favorable or unfavorable the schedule look this year. The Bills won't be good anyway. This is a year for evaluating player in hopes for next year. The playoffs this year are out of the question. :o

There's no way were going to the playoffs just look at the team that are good.

Sept. 10 @ New England 1:00pm

Sept. 17 @ Miami 1:00pm

Sept. 24 NY Jets 1:00pm

Oct. 1 Minnesota 1:00pm

Oct. 8 @ Chicago 1:00pm

Oct. 15 @ Detroit 1:00pm

Oct. 22 New England 1:00pm

Oct. 29 Bye

Nov. 5 Green Bay 1:00pm

Nov. 12 @ Indianapolis 1:00pm

Nov. 19 @ Houston 1:00pm

Nov. 26 Jacksonville 1:00pm

Dec. 3 San Diego 1:00pm

Dec. 10 @ NY Jets 1:00pm

Dec. 17 Miami 1:00pm

Dec. 24 Tennessee 1:00pm

Dec. 31 @ Baltimore 1:00pm

We need to just evaluate players this year in hope for a great 2007 season.

EASILY a 6-10 season!

The financial foundation of the Bills.

Every year since kelly's retirement, the team has sold the suckers hope. And every year they fail to deliver. And yet, the suckers keep on coming back for more. PT Barnum had nothing on Ralph Wilson.

654385[/snapback]

It is the greatest show on earth though.

It really doesn't matter how favorable or unfavorable the schedule look this year.  The Bills won't be good anyway.  This is a year for evaluating player in hopes for next year.  The playoffs this year are out of the question. :o

654379[/snapback]

I've not scrutinized it, but it looks as if all of the AFC East has a pretty soft schedule.

So the Bills may well be in the running... :o

It really doesn't matter how favorable or unfavorable the schedule look this year.  The Bills won't be good anyway.  This is a year for evaluating player in hopes for next year.  The playoffs this year are out of the question. :o

Sept. 10  @ New England 1:00pm 

Sept. 17  @ Miami 1:00pm 

Sept. 24  NY Jets 1:00pm 

Oct. 1  Minnesota 1:00pm 

Oct. 8  @ Chicago 1:00pm

Oct. 15  @ Detroit 1:00pm 

Oct. 22  New England 1:00pm 

Oct. 29  Bye 

Nov. 5  Green Bay 1:00pm 

Nov. 12  @ Indianapolis 1:00pm 

Nov. 19  @ Houston 1:00pm 

Nov. 26  Jacksonville 1:00pm 

Dec. 3  San Diego 1:00pm 

Dec. 10  @ NY Jets 1:00pm 

Dec. 17  Miami 1:00pm 

Dec. 24  Tennessee 1:00pm 

Dec. 31  @ Baltimore 1:00pm 

654379[/snapback]

I'm glad you aren't a player or coach on the Bills. Greeat attitude. Obviously on paper, the Bills don't look that great. But that's why you play the games. I'm sure everyone had the Bucs and Bears in the playoffs before last season. Give the season a chance for the love of God. Thanks. :o

Oct. 29  Bye 

EASILY a 6-10 season!

654379[/snapback]

BOO-F%$#King-HOO! BWAA! BWAA! BWAA!

Yeah, lets play every game like it's a pre-season game. Maybe rest our starters after the first quarter so we can spare injury and evaluate some of the backups. Yep, we gotta prepare for '07.

You and Joey Six Pack miss the point entirely.

GO BILLS!!!

BOO-F%$#King-HOO! BWAA! BWAA! BWAA!

Yeah, lets play every game like it's a pre-season game. Maybe rest our starters after the first quarter so we can spare injury and evaluate some of the backups. Yep, we gotta prepare for '07.

You and Joey Six Pack miss the point entirely.

GO BILLS!!!

654433[/snapback]

Oh, please great and mighty Oz, do tell me what the point is?

Do you honestly think that an untalented team with a less-than spectacular coaching staff is going to go on the road IN THE DIVISION for two weeks and come out anything but 0-2?

who knows what kind of team or coaching staff Buffalo has right now, have they finished assembling the team, have they gone through training camp, have they even had a scrimmage yet?????

There is a reason they go out and play games rather then just awarding the team the trophy at the bgining of the year cause on paper they have a better team. This team, with bad coaching and players fighting with coaches and other players managed to beat a few really good teams last year and almost beat a few other really good teams.

These Bills "Fans" seem to know what they are talking about, because they are being realistic and sane. They spend all their time here posting about how bad this team will be before they even step onto the field. if they are so bad and Ralph is holding this team back, why even follow them and post here?

If they are so bad and Ralph is holding this team back, why even follow them and post here?

654557[/snapback]

because we love the team. HONESTLY love the team and hate what it has become. The franchise historically looked to have turned a corner in the Kelly/Reed/Thomas/Smith years. Since then it's backslid back to what it was before then: a perennial loser.

who knows what kind of team or coaching staff Buffalo has right now, have they finished assembling the team, have they gone through training camp, have they even had a scrimmage yet?????

There is a reason they go out and play games rather then just awarding the team the trophy at the bgining of the year cause on paper they have a better team. This team, with bad coaching and players fighting with coaches and other players managed to beat a few really good teams last year and almost beat a few other really good teams.

These Bills "Fans" seem to know what they are talking about, because they are being realistic and sane. They spend all their time here posting about how bad this team will be before they even step onto the field. if they are so bad and Ralph is holding this team back, why even follow them and post here?

654557[/snapback]

I would save my breath. No need for positive thinking. Everyone predicted that Jauron would be 13-3 with the Bears with the QB combo of Shane Matthews/ Jim Miller. Personally, I don't see a loss on our schedule. :angry: So we'll be able to celebrate when the Bills shock the world and make the playoffs!!! And if they don't, then we can be miserable like everyone else. :(

because we love the team. HONESTLY love the team and hate what it has become. The franchise historically looked to have turned a corner in the Kelly/Reed/Thomas/Smith years. Since then it's backslid back to what it was before then: a perennial loser.

654563[/snapback]

That's understandable and everyone feels like that. But how many of us thought we had the corner turned coming off our 2004 season??? Unfortunately, a few bad moves cost us. I'm not thrilled with every move that has been made this offseasn but I willing to give them a chance. We haven't even had the draft yet. It takes time to build a dynasty. Trust in Marv. Then if they suck, I will bash and criticize. I just don't see the point right now. :(

Schedule is average at best, I'm a little disappointed:

No prime time games - where is the respect? New Orleans and Arizona both have one.

First two games are away against divisional rivals. Starting the season probably at 0-2 is not so good.

Last game is away against tough Baltimore defense. In the event that the Bills are in the playoff hunt, this could be bad.

No prime time games - where is the respect? New Orleans and Arizona both have one.

First two games are away against divisional rivals.  Starting the season probably at 0-2 is not so good. 

Last game is away against tough Baltimore defense.  In the event that the Bills are in the playoff hunt, this could be bad.

654588[/snapback]

The Raiders also have one too and they were horrible (of course they beat the Bills). The other way to look at starting with 2 division rivals on the road is that if the Bills steal one, they are 1-1 in the division with our two hardest divison road games out of the way. Keep the faith. :(

Oh, please great and mighty Oz, do tell me what the point is?

Do you honestly think that an untalented team with a less-than spectacular coaching staff is going to go on the road IN THE DIVISION for two weeks and come out anything but 0-2?

654435[/snapback]

I feel summoned....I usually don't check this at work.

This one is a difficult start....but a great finish...this team has character and the way Marv has dumped the primodonnas....the Bills will persevere. Plan on a bunch of wins in December with 4 southern teams having to play the Bills at home.

Fish sticks are best served COLD at The Ralph.

Back to work...logging off.

It really doesn't matter how favorable or unfavorable the schedule look this year.  The Bills won't be good anyway.  This is a year for evaluating player in hopes for next year.  The playoffs this year are out of the question. :(

Oct. 29  Bye 

EASILY a 6-10 season!

654379[/snapback]

wow, the bills are screwed. 2-5 at the bye; 3-6 at best by mid-november.

First two games are away against divisional rivals.  Starting the season probably at 0-2 is not so good. 

Last game is away against tough Baltimore defense.  In the event that the Bills are in the playoff hunt, this could be bad.

654588[/snapback]

new orleans and arizona didn't vote against the collective bargaining agreement.