I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

I don't remember the exact price I'm paying, but it's definitely under $100/night.

727041[/snapback]

I'll stick w/ the $50 a night Tallyho-tel. Since I don't plan to live in the room, I don't need a bunch of fancy stuff.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 Days left, or 52 depending on if you count opening day or not. Regardless, I can't wait either and just wanted to keep the thread going!!

On a side note, it's Africa hot here in Orlando and I'm looking forward to some nice early fall weather the weekend of the home opener. 75 and sunny is fine with me.

Don't be so hard on yourself, LA.  I think you've got talent.

740230[/snapback]

Thanks, man. I appreciate the confidence. You know, sometimes I just want to give up this whole yodeling thing, but some people have said I could compete on a regional level if I tried hard enough. It's just...you have no idea how tough the regional yodeling trials can be. One bad note and I'd be like the Manny Wright of the yodeling circuit.

Thanks, man. I appreciate the confidence. You know, sometimes I just want to give up this whole yodeling thing, but some people have said I could compete on a regional level if I tried hard enough. It's just...you have no idea how tough the regional yodeling trials can be. One bad note and I'd be like the Manny Wright of the yodeling circuit.

740260[/snapback]

Brutal, man. Brutal.

I'll bet those yodeling trials are tough. But, if you win, maybe you'll get a spot on the next Lilith Fair tour. All of those clowns sound like they're yodeling.