Sabres Vs Toronto

would have been worth it for Marty to come out with a 2 hander over tuckers head

651169[/snapback]

that's some funny sh--. actually made my ass laugh out loud just picturing that.

Anyone still want to trade Marty??? Anyone???

Buffalo officially clinches a playoff seat!

Hey Toronto... Where will you guys be?

:w00t:  :w00t:

651191[/snapback]

Fug em......does anyone else have the urge to hit Darcy Tucker over the head with a pool cue????

absolutely..we could have had Columus Blue Jackets 5th D-man

651174[/snapback]

Biron would have fetched someone a lot better then that....

But anyways....Biron was worth keeping....now the extra 2nd round pick could have been dealt for a solid d-man...but I digress....

This is a bittersweet day, good win last night...Biron was brilliant....Max is SO talented, that move in the shooutout was sweet....just so pissed off and bummed about Hecht...it was clear last night how important Hecht is to this team.

F Tucker :w00t:

All i know about the Leafs and their fans is that they're overrated, stupid and they suck.  Sounds a lot like beerme

651108[/snapback]

Wow!

Hey weren't you arrested over the weekend for having sex with a 15 year old girl? That was you right? If the slipper fits Douche.

I rewatched the game last night after work. The hit was definetly cheap and Tucker was retaliating because of Greers hit, but it didn't look that bad to me (injury wise). JH didn't go down fast in pain or anything and he actually went to the penalty box. Lindy however, looked PISSED while he was talking to a trainer with about 7:00 left in the game. Anyone hear anything?