Why Not Ask For 3 #1's and 5 Years Of Steaks...

Mark VI

Well I think it depends on a couple of things. First as I have said before any team that wants Moulds can pick him up on the cheap.

But more to your point, is it 5 years of supermarket steaks, butcher shop steaks or Omaha Steaks that you're after? :doh:

See there is a huge difference, espescially if you throw in the free Steak Knives.

Then the deal becomes like fine Corinthian Leather.

:o:lol:

Well I think it depends on a couple of things. First as I have said before any team that wants Moulds can pick him up on the cheap.

But more to your point, is it 5 years of supermarket steaks, butcher shop steaks or Omaha Steaks that you're after?  :doh:

See there is a huge difference, espescially if you throw in the free Steak Knives.

Then the deal becomes like fine Corinthian Leather.

:o  :lol:

648861[/snapback]

Buftex and I used to cut steaks, some 20 + years ago at TOPS. I couldn't even look at one for a year after I quit.

Let's switch the the extra's to Leather Jackets. I can move that fast out of my trunk !

Prime, gotta be prime or no deal.  Dry aged...yeah, dry aged too!

648875[/snapback]

What do you think of the Capitol Grill operation? Are you familiar with it? They haven't many stores. They have the dry age behind a window as you walk in, but that hasn't given into gimmick yet, I don't think. Lots of leather, wood, and you at least used to be able to smoke a cigar. Great Scotch and Cognac selection.

What do you think of the Capitol Grill operation? Are you familiar with it? They haven't many stores. They have the dry age behind a window as you walk in, but that hasn't given into gimmick yet, I don't think. Lots of leather, wood, and you at least used to be able to smoke a cigar. Great Scotch and Cognac selection.

648887[/snapback]

Not sure green, mouldy (pun intended) on disply upon arrival will wet the appetites. Used to work in a place in Beverly Hills, had a pig on the spit in the window to the restrooms. The women used to freak at the sight of it's eyes popping out. Hilarious. :doh:

Not sure green, mouldy (pun intended) on disply upon arrival will wet the appetites.  Used to work in a place in Beverly Hills, had a pig on the spit in the window to the restrooms.  The women used to freak at the sight of it's eyes popping out.  Hilarious.  :D

648890[/snapback]

You would love Hong Kong. Suckling pig, in a place who knows how to do it, is a serious treat. Discussing business over dinner in Hong Kong is an interesting experience if you like food. Especially when you're hosts blow off the American part of one's visit. I developed quite a taste for sea lice, too.

As for the steaks, whatever. I love a good steak.

You would love Hong Kong. Suckling pig, in a place who knows how to do it, is a serious treat. Discussing business over dinner in Hong Kong is an interesting experience if you like food. Especially when you're hosts blow off the American part of one's visit. I developed quite a taste for sea lice, too.

As for the steaks, whatever. I love a good steak.

648905[/snapback]

Sea lice. :D Man they eat weird chit there. But I have co-workers who visit there regularly and swear by the dinning experiences.