With the best wideout tandem in the league.....

.... Boom or Bust?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. .... Boom or Bust?

• Boom
    • Bust

Bledsoe will probably put up great stats, especially between the 20s.

TO will help because he will score from outside the redzone.

However, just like last year, Drew will melt down at key moments and lose games all by himself.

TO may actually physically maim Drew on the field after a meltdown.

Let's see here:

Evans-Moulds could have been up there, really. But current tandems, you can't beat Harrison-Wayne, IMHO. Moss-Porter on raw potential. Moss-Randeel-Givens on speed. Williams-Williams on draft position. And Holt-Bruce, as mentioned before. What about Smith-Keyshawn?

I think bust.  Jones did a great job assembling the best WR's in the league but he forgot he needed someone to throw the ball to them.  Bledsoe is past his prime.  I see major disappointment here and Cowboys scrambling to find a QB before TO and Glenn's contracts expire.

644708[/snapback]

Depends on your definition. Bust? I doubt it. I suspect the Cowboys will have a good year and make a run at the playoffs. Most teams (certainly the Bills) would consider a playoff team to be a great achievement.

Will Bledsoe win a Super Bowl? Doubtful, since the Cowboys aren't going to be that good. Drew has always been a good QB and will be again, but will only go as far as the running game and defense will allow.

Fitz/Boldin>>>> Harrison/Wayne

I'll take youth. I'm still not 100% sold on Reggie Waynes ability to be anything that special. Boldin already proved he could before fitz got there.

Not to mention that whole thing about the cards having the #1 passing offense last year while not having a steady quaterback in play.

Anquan Boldin | 14 | 12 45 3.8 0 | 102 1402 13.7 7

Larry Fitzgerald | 16 | 8 41 5.1 0 | 103 1409 13.7 10

Marvin Harrison | 15 | 0 0 0.0 0 | 82 1146 14.0 12

Reggie Wayne | 16 | 0 0 0.0 0 | 83 1055 12.7 5

Honorable mention goes to Cin duo of Chad and TJ.

Forgot to mention while I think Bledsoe will be money next year with TO, I believe the biggest benefiter will be their rb Julius Jones. Jones who was a dissapointment last year, should see less teams stacking the box, and have the opportunity to make more plays running the ball.