Heading for Mongolia tomorrow

Leading a group from church on a Mission Trip. Main goal will be to assist a missionary there (who used to be the pastor of our church here in Roch.) build a Chapel in Bianhoshoo. A small town outside of Ulaan Baatar.

Your prayers for safety will be acepted until I return on April 9.

Where is Mongolia?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leading a group from church on a Mission Trip.  Main goal will be to assist a missionary there (who used to be the pastor of our church here in Roch.) build a Chapel in Bianhoshoo.  A small town outside of Ulaan Baatar.

Where is Mongolia?

644509[/snapback]

Mon-fuc#king-glia? WOW! Best of luck, dude. Safe passages.

i might be able to land one of them in trade.

644555[/snapback]

Cool, good luck. I'll be happy with an egg. And, I didn't look it up - I'm an amature paleontologist. I'd be much more cool if I could discuss Eric Moulds trade implications for weeks on end, or maybe what what Simon said last night.

Your prayers for safety will be acepted until I return on April 9.[/url]

644509[/snapback]

I emailed God a sticky note to commence prayers today and cease them on April 10th. We've agreed to one extra day of prayer in the event your return flight gets delayed.

644509[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be a real bummer if you were injured in some freak accident on April 10th at home, all because you said you would only accept prayers for safety until April 9th??? Not that I want that to happen, just seems like one of those cosmic things. :doh:

I emailed God a sticky note to commence prayers today and cease them on April 10th. We've agreed to one extra day of prayer in the event your return flight gets delayed.

644585[/snapback]

I noticed the same thing LA!

I'm not sure OTR would be able to reject our prayers for safety, even if we sent them as late as the 15th or 16th!!!

Leading a group from church on a Mission Trip.  Main goal will be to assist a missionary there (who used to be the pastor of our church here in Roch.) build a Chapel in Bianhoshoo.  A small town outside of Ulaan Baatar.

Where is Mongolia?

644509[/snapback]

I met a missionary to Mongolia a few months ago at my church in Lancaster. That's a strange place to go. It's looks like a really unique experience.

Is the Chapel going to be a traditional wood/concrete building like in the US or is it going to be one of the Gers (or Yurts) that they typically construct over there?