MNF Doubleheader

Under what circumstances would you stay up to watch this?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Under what circumstances would you stay up to watch this?

• Always
    • Only if it were a good game
    • Only if the Bills were playing
    • Only if the Bills were playing and it mattered
    • Never

I'm still rather amazed that they are doing this...and that owners are letting them do it...

643622[/snapback]

Stupid. Half the audience doesn't watch past halftime now, and they're already watching the game. How would they draw a new audience to a late game when they can't hold the existing one through a full program?

The more prime time football the better.....I don't know how anyone could feel differently, to be honest. I LOVE football!

Wahhhh quit your crying...you think the east coast is the only coast of importance?

643955[/snapback]

Yes.

Oh, and when I lived in California (five years), I loved the fact that football was on so early. I use to head down the bar every Sunday morning. Nothing like watching the kickoff with a plate of eggs and bacon and a screwdriver in front of you. By the time the ESPN game came on we were all so loaded we'd have impromtu fight clubs at the bar.

Stupid.  Half the audience doesn't watch past halftime now, and they're already watching the game.  How would they draw a new audience to a late game when they can't hold the existing one through a full program?

643627[/snapback]

They obviously plan to draw the late night EAST coast audience by matching up the west coast "powerhouses" of oakland and san diego. :P

need to get GE to put cable in at work .

643865[/snapback]

Do they have broadcast tv now?

If the plant has an employee suggestion program, put one in pointing out that these days, important info like dangerous weather and regional chemical emergiences etc., come over the tv cable, and it would be a valuable thing to have in the interest of safety for workers and the facility.

They might bite, and also give you some bucks for the idea.

Do they have broadcast tv now?

If the plant has an employee suggestion program, put one in pointing out that these days, important info like dangerous weather and regional chemical emergiences etc., come over the tv cable, and it would be a valuable thing to have in the interest of safety for workers and the facility.

They might bite, and also give you some bucks for the idea.

644239[/snapback]

have TVs in the break area . only get GE news or CNBC

just immelts  work harder or we will move it over seas  :doh:

644278[/snapback]

He's a Cincy native. With the Evendale engine plant in this town, we get lots of GE news.

Their Gen-X turbofan engine is doing well in testing, and they have a bunch of orders lined up.