A recent e-mail that is worth passing along

I guess I can add that to my list of things I'll never be able to do, no matter how hard I try  0:)

642707[/snapback]

I may regret admitting this here, but I am to athletics what William Hung is to music. Still, my college required two semester of phys. ed. Fortunately, my school offered Juggling as a class which met the P.E. requirements. At the end of the semester I got the school to approve an Advanced Juggling - Independent Study for the second semester requirement.

I schitt you not.

Turns out, beyond sharpening your ability to catch falling objects in mid-air, juggling has little or no use in life until you have a baby.

Turns out, beyond sharpening your ability to catch falling objects in mid-air, juggling has little or no use in life until you have a baby.

642796[/snapback]

Funny you say that, I know how to juggle and its amazing how Im able to catch falling objects.....It helps a lot as a slow pitch pitcher as well....my hand eye coordination is awesome....Ninja like at times.

I may regret admitting this here, but I am to athletics what William Hung is to music. Still, my college required two semester of phys. ed. Fortunately, my school offered Juggling as a class which met the P.E. requirements. At the end of the semester I got the school to approve an Advanced Juggling - Independent Study for the second semester requirement.

I schitt you not.

642796[/snapback]

0:)