Congratulations to our very own clumping platelets

http://www.askthecommish.com/salarycap/numbers.asp

Not to many teams have been highlighted. What an excellent job by clumping platelets. Thanks for your efforts!

639622[/snapback]

Sweet. I saw him cited on another site recently. Good stuff. We're lucky to have him here.

Nice to see AJ Smith get some props for being a good business man. Too bad Ralph had a falling out with JB, or we'd likely be sitting in a better spot right now.

For all the calls for Sainthood to be bestowed on the genius Tom Donahoe for getting The Bills out of "Cap Jail" we're really in fairly poor shape when it comes to the cap today. Especially when you consider the shape of the talent level on this team. Donahoe didn't put a single player on this offense or defense that are the best in the NFL at their position. A few, but not many could be argued to be in the Top 10 at their position.

If the cap weren't raised by the recent CBA by $16.5mill to $102 mill we'd be $3mill OVER the cap and have to be heaving this Donahoe selected "talent" overboard like the flotsam that much of it is.

Everybody - including the owner gave TD a big break that first year, and a common refrain still is that "Donahoe got us out of Cap Jail." Well, call me stoopid, or call me an non-believer, but I think we're still in Cap Jail.

We're in a similar cap position to NewenGland, NYJints, and Dullass. There are 16 other teams with $5 to $20 million more in cap space than we have. SIXTEEN! $5 to 20 MILLION MORE!

For all you Bills fans out there that are wondering why Cleveland is such a big player in free agency, they've got $31 million in cap space. Donahoe left Marv and company with $13.5.

Of course, you think Marv's old and inexperienced, inept and an anachronism, and he thinks the future is yesterday. Well, we're certainly BillsFanOne for some time to come then, aren't we. To which I say, thank you Tom Donnaho. Now let's see what Marv can do to get us OUT of this mess that TD left us in.