Who was the best QB in NFLE in 2003????

LINKY

Nall was the highest rated passer in NFLE in 2003 with a 95.6....A lot of quality QBs have come out of the NFLE over the past couple of seasons. Maybe Marv and Fairchild see something in the kid, who knows.

636108[/snapback]

Out of all the positions in the NFL Draft....the ones that scouts, GM's, etc miss the most on are QB's (Brady, Kurt Warner, Matt Hasselbeck just to name a quick few)...so why not???

If you don't think the NFLE helped in the devlopment of current NFL QBs, you should just ignore this thread.

636160[/snapback]

yes i know it has helped with SOME quarterbacks, but just because a QB goes through NFL Europe doesnt mean he is going to be better. Remember Kevin Thompson last year? he was one of the better QB's over there and he couldnt even come back and beat out shane matthews as a 3rd stringer. Everybody screams kurt warner, but when you have hundreds of players going through a league your bound to have someone turn out good, i can name far more players that cam out of there and sucked than succeeded, so lets wait and see, im just saying lets not get excited that hes doing well over there, it doesnt mean anything yet, lets see how it translates over here first.

LINKY

Nall was the highest rated passer in NFLE in 2003 with a 95.6....A lot of quality QBs have come out of the NFLE over the past couple of seasons. Maybe Marv and Fairchild see something in the kid, who knows.

636108[/snapback]

SHUT UP COACH. CRAIG NALL SUCKS. YOU SUCK! (sarcasm off) ;)

Everybody screams kurt warner, but when you have hundreds of players going through a league your bound to have someone turn out good, i can name far more players that cam out of there and sucked than succeeded....

636187[/snapback]

I actual don't think Kurt Warner when I see Craig Nall. I think more along the lines of Jake Delhomme when I think Craig Nall. Hopefully the kid can get it done.

Lets pick up "Lion Heart" Joey Harrington, and plan on going into the season with Losman, Nall, and Harrington (in no particular order), barring a dark horse candidate shining in camp of course... cuz it's always gotta be an open competition, cuz that makes everybody better. We'll rue the day that every position on the field isn't an "open competition"

Nall was so good in NFLE in 2003 that the Packers went out and drafted Aaron Rodgers in 2004.  Go figure?

:lol:

636382[/snapback]

How much of that was because of Rodgers slipping though? I mean, when a prospect like that falls into your laps, you arent going to pass on him. If the Packers were that determined to replace Nall, they would have traded up in the first round to secure Rodgers...instead, they lucked out and he fell to them and they decided they might as well take a shot. I've actually got a very good feeling about Nall...not like he's a starter, but as a backup I think we found a gem.

LINKY

636108[/snapback]

...and look who the leading rusher/TD's/total yds was.... :lol:

...and look who the leading rusher/TD's/total yds  was....  :lol:

636544[/snapback]

True, but I can name a lot more succesful QBs who came out of NFL Europe than I can name succesful RBs (In fact...I'd be hard pressed to name one). For some reason, the QBs seem to do pretty well over there.