2007 Mock Draft

2007 Mock Draft

634505[/snapback]

Some folks are determined that our scrub-filled roster is going to pull off 7 wins. IMO, this guy is being more realistic. This roster has all of the elements of one of those extra sorry Bengal rosters of the 1990's. Good WR's, one good OL, a good RB, about 5 good defensive players and serious QB issues. Couple that with a retread coach, 3rd rate staff and you have the Buffinatti Bills. But we've got Marv, and he is good for a half dozen wins. :devil:;)

Hurry up everyone.  The line at the cyanide stand is getting too long, and supplies simply cannot keep up with the huge demand.

Have one on me....

634669[/snapback]

You guys at the cyanide stand are a bunch of whiners. The Kool aid stand has been re-modeled after the tragic fire last November and business is brisk for the throwback classic, "Marv's sasparilla"(99% Donahoe donkey piss, 1% gray #5). The smooth taste fools em' every time!

Where can I buy a copy of this...so I can wipe my a$$ with it.

PTR

634883[/snapback]

Tip - If you want to wipe yourself with standard paper rather than soft tissue, you really shouldn't have to pay for it.

2007 Mock Draft

634505[/snapback]

I bet theres at least a 60 % chance half the guys in this mock don't go in 1st round. Any takers? Brady Quinn 1st overall??????? Brady Quinn might get injured and fall out of 1st round. I can't believe somebody is posting for next year when we haven't seen this year. I know theyre's about 0.000000001 % chace of this but what if Reggie Bush pulls a Bo Jackson and sits out the whole year and reenters next draft?