Reggie Wells Audio Now Up!

sven233

I personally don't know a whole lot about hom, but he seems like a pretty honest guy.

Reggie Wells Audio

No Pickett audio as of yet........hopefully there will be after he signs a contract with the Bills later tonight!  HA!

629642[/snapback]

Went to the same colledge as my son . they talked a little when my son was out for football there.He said he was pretty cool,told him not to party too much like he did his 1st year there.and get behind in school.Italked to him when my son was wrestling at regionals there his senior year of high school. I never dreamed this kid would be in the nfl . Let`s go Reggie :doh:

OK, I found it........Per BuffaloBills.com

Free agents Ryan Pickett (DT, St. Louis) and Reggie Wells (G, Arizona) visited One Bills Drive on Tuesday. Scheduling conflicts stopped the 6-2, 330-pound Pickett, who started 59 of 75 games in five years with the Rams, from speaking to the media. However, Wells was available to answer a few questions and Buffalobills.com was there to capture the audio.

Well, he got out of town in a hurry. I know, he has other visits scheduled, but I was hoping to get him signed before he got a chance to leave. Probably about a 33% chance he signs here now........Buffalo, NYG, and GB all have the strongest interest. Guess We'll find out in a couple of days.

I don't know, he is either very very low key; or he isn't interested in playing for the Bills.

By the way anyone recognize the voice of the reporter that asked him if he would like to stay and play with Edgerrin James and the quickly improving Cardinals?? What a D*CKHEAD.

Is Reggie Wells a restricted free agent? Fox has him listed that way, plus he's been in the league 3 years.

Guards FA

629951[/snapback]

Yes he is........we would have to give up a 6th Rounder to get him. That is if Arizona doesn't match our offer first.

Scheduling conflicts stopped the 6-2, 330-pound Pickett, who started 59 of 75 games in five years with the Rams, from speaking to the media. However, Wells was available to answer a few questions and Buffalobills.com was there to capture the audio.

Well, he got out of town in a hurry.  I know, he has other visits scheduled, but I was hoping to get him signed before he got a chance to leave.  Probably about a 33% chance he signs here now........Buffalo, NYG, and GB all have the strongest interest.  Guess We'll find out in a couple of days.

629736[/snapback]

Nothing says he actually LEFT town .......... scheduling conflicts could be he was scheduled for an interview with the coaching staff ......... could be an appointment with the Bills legal dept to discuss contract terms ...... could be an appointment with the equipment manager for a uniform fitting ........... or it could be ........ he had an early flight out of town, but the link says nothing about him leaving.