That Bills win at Cincinnati

Damn that game at Cincinnati last year...why did the Bills have to win that damn game?!!??!?!!

Bills could have been picking at #5 overall at least...now with this Saints developement...

This is going to be a LONG LONG offseason

Thank goodness for the Sabres... :P

Damn that game at Cincinnati last year...why did the Bills have to win that damn game?!!??!?!!

Bills could have been picking at #5 overall at least...now with this Saints developement...

Thank goodness for the Sabres...  :P

628937[/snapback]

Damn them for the year before...cost them Ben R. :P

628937[/snapback]

No way dude, the 2 minutes of joy everyone got because we beat the Bengals was all worth it. Nothing like beating a playoff team in their house to ruin a stud draft pick when our season was over AND sitting your future QB in the process just so he wouldn't garner the much needed experience he could have picked up. Things went awesome last year.

And just think, with new beginnings, you can throw away those Eric Moulds jerseys, and go on over to the Bills pro shop and get you a Robert Royal away jersey. A sweet pro bowl TE, in a sweet, new Bills away jersey. I don't get it, because it's almost like no one in the continental United States knows that Royal even played football, or that our away jerseys aren't from the arena league. Morons. :P

No way dude, the 2 minutes of joy everyone got because we beat the Bengals was all worth it.  Nothing like beating a playoff team in their house to ruin a stud draft pick when our season was over AND  sitting your future QB in the process just so he wouldn't garner the much needed experience he could have picked up.  Things went awesome last year.

And just think, with new beginnings, you can throw away those Eric Moulds jerseys, and go on over to the Bills pro shop and get you a Robert Royal away jersey.  A sweet pro bowl TE, in a sweet, new Bills away jersey.  I don't get it, because it's almost like no one in the continental United States knows that Royal even played football, or that our away jerseys aren't from the arena league.  Morons.  :P

628979[/snapback]

atta-boy.

628937[/snapback]

I think they would be picking third... not sure. But I'm more upset about the loss to the Giants in SBXXV than getting a win and moving down a few slots. Even early on, the draft is a crapshoot. #8 may turn out to be a Pro Bowler and #3 just an average Joe.

I think they would be picking third... not sure.  But I'm more upset about the loss to the Giants in SBXXV than getting a win and moving down a few slots. Even early on,  the draft is a crapshoot. #8 may turn out to be a Pro Bowler and #3 just an average Joe.

628992[/snapback]

We would be picking #3, it pisses me off too but ya can't blame them for winning C22.

I agreee, but you know if apples were oranges.  Theres still a lot of good players in this draft.  We're more then one Super Mario away.

629058[/snapback]

And more than one year for that matter

You wished we lost that game? Some fan you are...who cares where we pick, we're still going to get an impact player. We own the Bengals, you should have seen it coming :P jk but for real...Every win last year was great...you shouldn't be upset that we beat a great team in their house, regardless of our draft order. You'd rather have NOT seen Terrence Mcgee make NFL history?

Thank goodness for the Sabres...  :doh:

628937[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. I recall that when I posted just prior to the game suggesting that it would not be a bad idea to tank one, everyone on the board was screaming about disloyalty and other BS. So what did that win realistically gain us, other than a few fans being able to hoist a few more to celebrate.

Yes, the forest is more valuable than any individual tree in it. And being at five, would be a much nicer looking forest.

Thank goodness for the Sabres...  :lol:

628937[/snapback]

looks like the sabres will be finishing third. what are the chances of a sabres-habs conference final :doh:

Thank goodness for the Sabres...  :doh:

628937[/snapback]

Ohh NO, your wrong, Holcomb is our future. Thanks so much for that meaningful win Holcomb, going 5 and 11 meant ALL the difference in the world.

Sarcasm:/off

We would have had the 3rd pick in the draft, oh well.

Even if #8 pick turns out better than #3, the guys available at 3 will be coveted a lot more than those at 8. So those 5 spots the Cincy game cost us might have cost us a chance at a trade that would eventually have made us a Super Bowl winner. Now because of Meathead's actions, we're not getting any boatload of picks for #3, and Meathead is golden if Culpepper returns to pre injury and pre 2005 form. I hate Mularkey more & more every day!

Even if #8 pick turns out better than #3, the guys available at 3 will be coveted a lot more than those at 8.  So those 5 spots the Cincy game cost us might have cost us a chance at a trade that would eventually have made us a Super Bowl winner.  Now because of Meathead's actions, we're not getting any boatload of picks for #3, and Meathead is golden if Culpepper returns to pre injury and pre 2005 form.  I hate Mularkey more & more every day!

629645[/snapback]

Oh no, fool yourself not, we have an ace up our sleeve. His name is Kelly Hole-Pelt...I mean Holecum. Turns out he is ALL we need and has proven it over, and over, and over, team after team, after team. Just ask Moulds. But id wait until he is an Eagle, then he will tell you like it is.

You don't have to live amongst Bungles fans...if you did, you'd be happy that the Bills beat them once again. I'm bummed about their draft situation, but damnit, I've got another year of bragging rights over those !@#$s.