Moulds will be a Patriot if released

Givens signing with Tennessee assures Eric will be a Pat if the Bills are stupid enough to cave in an let him go.

628934[/snapback]

How do you draw that conclusion? Denver is known to be interested in Moulds, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Philadelphia sniffing around....besides, he is staying in Buffalo!

New England only care about the marginal utility of a player and Moulds is on the downward slope of his career even though I rather he stay. Unless Moulds is willing to come in at a bargain basement price, i.e. $2 mil a year or less, he will not be with the Patriots this coming year.

Source?

Link?

Watching too much Cold Pizza??

628939[/snapback]

Where would you go after over ten years of bs QBs throwing him the ball? Do you think you'd want to go to the team that has Tom Brady? The Patriots are down a starting receiver and they've done it before (remember Antoine Smith?). Simple deductions...any more questions?

Where would you go after over ten years of bs QBs throwing him the ball? Do you think you'd want to go to the team that has Tom Brady? The Patriots are down a starting receiver and they've done it before (remember Antoine Smith?). Simple deductions...any more questions?

628951[/snapback]

:P:P:lol:

628951[/snapback]

Yes another question...you say this with such CERTANITY that Moulds will be a Pat...any proof? Wire taps in Belichek's office??

How do you draw that conclusion?  Denver is known to be interested in Moulds, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Philadelphia sniffing around....besides, he is staying in Buffalo!

628942[/snapback]

Who would you go to?

The team that has Jake Pummer, Donovan McNabb, or Tom Brady at QB? Kinda answers where he'll end up.

628951[/snapback]

I know it's already been said, but...

:P:P:lol:

Yes another question...you say this with such CERTANITY that Moulds will be a Pat...any proof?  Wire taps in Belichek's office??

628960[/snapback]

Why is it so hard to see Eric going to the Pats if given the chance? I think it's pretty reasonable that he'll either be on the Patriots or the Eagles. The man has stated time and time again he wants to go to a team that has a legit shot at the Superbowl and both of these teams need a starting receiver badly. There's no link I have, it's just getting real with the facts.

The reason he's not a lock to go to the patriots is because they very rarel go out and sign a top FA to play in that position. They are a team that likes to play and win with cheaper, effective guys that can work in their system. (I'm not saying he definitly won't go their, but NE is not going to spend that kind of money on a receiver when they just let Givens go) The last big name they signed was their RB Corey Dilon.

Givens signing with Tennessee assures Eric will be a Pat if the Bills are stupid enough to cave in an let him go.

628934[/snapback]

I predicted this a couple of weeks ago. Though, I don't think our releasing EM "assures" him signing anywhere inparticular, I still believe NE is a real possibility. Denver and Philly may be the front runners for his services, should they become available, I'll go with the darkhorse. EM to NE.