Moulds will be a Patriot if released

Reports are that the Pats wanted Joe Jurevicius, but he signed with the Browns, so there are no Givens (ha, ha) when it comes to who wants to play where. The Eagles will release TO today and will then need a WR, and they're willing to pay top dollar for one, even an aging one, whereas the Pats aren't. That would be MY bet where he ends up, IF the Bills let him go.

Pats are in no way paying him 5M/year. He would likely get that from the Eagles an/orBroncos but not the Pats. The Pats have always had a very average group of WRs but they have the best QB in the league.

Pats are in no way paying him 5M/year.  He would likely get that from the Eagles an/orBroncos but not the Pats.  The Pats have always had a very average group of WRs but they have the best QB in the league.

629167[/snapback]

I think you can throw Dallas in the mix now. Reunion with DB.

Why is it so hard to see Eric going to the Pats if given the chance? I think it's pretty reasonable that he'll either be on the Patriots or the Eagles. The man has stated time and time again he wants to go to a team that has a legit shot at the Superbowl and both of these teams need a starting receiver badly. There's no link I have, it's just getting real with the facts.

628978[/snapback]

I don't recall any links where EM has mentioned himself going to a SB contender...

I don't recall any links where EM has mentioned himself going to a SB contender...

629627[/snapback]

Do you honestly believe that he'll sign with a losing team after what's come out of his mouth the past few years? This is a guy that is sick and tired of losing, I have no doubt he'll be going to a contender if given the opportunity.

Givens signing with Tennessee assures Eric will be a Pat if the Bills are stupid enough to cave in an let him go.

628934[/snapback]

Actually, they'd be stupid t pay him what he's asking- he's lost a step, and he's never been at that level anyways!