Losman apologists unite!

Can you even tell me who was on that team?

Since when is Jackie Harris a great TE?

Also Sharpe had his best year that year, how much because of Favre?

Also, it was Holgrens rookie year as a coach.

629074[/snapback]

Too bad four years into his career on Green Bay, Favre was roundly abused by the fans and the press and his coach considered benching him.

Too bad four years into his career on Green Bay, Favre was roundly abused by the fans and the press and his coach considered benching him.

629242[/snapback]

Tell's you how much most fans know. Since most want Losman and think he is great then he must suck. Since most wanted favre benched turned out he was great. :doh:

Are you a fan ??

629265[/snapback]

A fan of the Bills yes. A fan of good football yes. A fan of the blind epileptic squirrel that is our 3rd year QB, not until he shows something other then alienating the other players on the team, and actually performs on field for more then 1 quarter.

A fan of the Bills yes.  A fan of good football yes.  A fan of the blind epileptic squirrel that is our 3rd year QB, not until he shows something other then alienating the other players on the team, and actually performs on field for more then 1 quarter.

629651[/snapback]

My point is you put down other fans but naturally you are the "FAN" with the proper perspective that isn't part of the "Tells you how much fans know" group.

There are some people who are not "FANS" of a career back-up who throws a 3-5 yard out on 3rd and 8 but his QB rating goes up. Not mentioning any names, of course.

My point is  you put down other fans  but naturally you are the "FAN" with the proper perspective that isn't  part of the  "Tells you how much fans know" group.

There are some people who are not "FANS" of a career back-up who throws a 3-5 yard out on 3rd and 8 but his QB rating goes up.  Not mentioning any names, of course.

629666[/snapback]

Not sure where I have put down any other fan here. Seems like you are the only one doing so.

I dont really consider myself a JPL apologist for supporting Losman but I am sure that is the label that I will be given.

I say right here right now....that Losman is going to win any training camp battle with either Holcomb OR anyone else that is brought in

I also say that he is going to be a much better player this year then he was last (and I thought last year that he showed MORE then just flashes of being a very good player last year)

I go back and I look at film and I saw rookie mistakes from a player who basically was in his first year.

When JPL had time in the pocket he was accurate, showed a rocket arm, good instincts, and he has wheels to get away from trouble.

We need to biuld a wall in front of him.....and he needs a safety valve (TE)

628885[/snapback]

I agree. I think it starts up front which we really have not looked at this offseason so far. Maybe the draft will mostly consist of DL and OL.

I dont really consider myself a JPL apologist for supporting Losman but I am sure that is the label that I will be given.

I say right here right now....that Losman is going to win any training camp battle with either Holcomb OR anyone else that is brought in

I also say that he is going to be a much better player this year then he was last (and I thought last year that he showed MORE then just flashes of being a very good player last year)

I go back and I look at film and I saw rookie mistakes from a player who basically was in his first year.

When JPL had time in the pocket he was accurate, showed a rocket arm, good instincts, and he has wheels to get away from trouble.

We need to biuld a wall in front of him.....and he needs a safety valve (TE)

628885[/snapback]

I"m with you.....I'm behind JP 100% and I think he's going to be a GOOD QB. He may not be the next Favre, but I think he's the kind of guy who will develop each year and stabilize that position for us for a long time. As others have said, we need to build the line for him and he'll be fine.