'Cuse just won't quit! This team has HEART

I think it's a bigger thrill to watch one of our area teams overachieve than it is to have such high expectations as many of us do at this time of each year. Maybe the worm can turn for us this year with our expectations being so low. If only if some our high paid professionals could take a page from what these kids are accomplishing in 'Cuseland than we should have a very entertaining season. Ah once again, wishful thinking.

It was nice to see DC give his old coach a big old bearhug after the game.

Syracuse is on an incredible run right now. They are playing their hearts out I think partially to make sure McNamara doesn't go out on a low note. I don't know how a lot of people keep saying he is overrated, he is literally carrying this team right now, if not with his play, then certainly with his desire and heart.

that DC hug was awesome, it shows how far he has come, he did not hold the cuse in the highest regard, it is nice to see him getting into the fold. the pearl also deserves major kudos, he has stuck with the orange since he left. Go CUSE, **** on Pitt!!!

I think it's a bigger thrill to watch one of our area teams overachieve than it is to have such high expectations as many of us do at this time of each year. Maybe the worm can turn for us this year with our expectations being so low. If only if some our high paid professionals could take a page from what these kids are accomplishing in 'Cuseland than we should have a very entertaining season. Ah once again, wishful thinking.

It was nice to see DC give his old coach a big old bearhug after the game.

624082[/snapback]