We are going to resign our LS right?

He's an UFA, not a RFA or an EFA, so he can't be tendered anything.  They're probably working on a contract, worth about $1M a year.

617994[/snapback]

Yep. With the cap space looking pretty healthy now and still more dead weight to chop, I see no reason why he wouldn't be brought back.

Isn't he too young to resign?

Besides, we can't resign him, only he can resign and what information do we have that he's even remotely considering resigning?

Maybe he's got something better to do on Sundays than hike a foosball through his shorts to Lindell and Moorman, but I would think it would take a lot for him to actually resign to do that instead.

Frankly, I'd be shocked if he resigned.

Besides, we can't resign him, only he can resign and what information do we have that he's even remotely considering resigning?

Maybe he's got something better to do on Sundays than hike a foosball through his shorts to Lindell and Moorman, but I would think it would take a lot for him to actually resign to do that instead.

618229[/snapback]

Now thats just mean. :lol: But LA would be proud.

618229[/snapback]

You're right, he's still got some football left in him. He shouldn't resign, we should just RE-SIGN him. :huh: