Dear Marv

frogger

I'd guess the B'gals would take a look-see at Anderson - courtesy to an OSU player, and they have zilch at DT anyway.. ;)

i think the poster meant bennie anderson, although i'm not sure. and i personally am impressed by posey. the guy is always around the ball and somehow manages to not show up in one single box score.

I'd guess the B'gals would take a look-see at Anderson - courtesy to an OSU player, and they have zilch at DT anyway.. :lol:

i think the poster meant bennie anderson, although i'm not sure. and i personally am impressed by posey. the guy is always around the ball and somehow manages to not show up in one single box score.

616709[/snapback]

;)

That makes a difference... :lol:

I'd guess the B'gals would take a look-see at Anderson - courtesy to an OSU player, and they have zilch at DT anyway.. ;)

616709[/snapback]

That's because there is no stat for hand-ups and attaboys.

I'd guess the B'gals would take a look-see at Anderson - courtesy to an OSU player, and they have zilch at DT anyway.. :doh:

616709[/snapback]

And Bennie came to the Bills from the Bengals so they wouldn't be likely to want him back.

posey and Anderson suck, save your money.

thank you for your time

616691[/snapback]

:doh: That's exactly what I've been thinking for the past 2 days.

Neither are capable NFL starters, and neither are worth the cap money as backups. So why the hold-up?

On the chopping block, we still have:

1. Moulds

2. Posey

3. Anderson

With the money saved from these 3, we could add 2 very solid linemen along with a respectable replacement for Eric.

Git. Er. Done!

Pretty much everyone on this team sucks because they either

(1) suck

(2) are not clutch

(3) are jerks, or

(4) don't want to play for the Bills

As far as I'm concerned, Brian Moorman is the only remaining Buffalo Bill in my eyes. He's a great player, he's clutch, he's a good guy, and he wants to play for us.

If Jason Peters steps up and signs an extension, he will be the second Buffalo Bill.

Seriously, we just don't have very many players on this team who we should be proud to call Bills.  Moorman is the best representative of what I want a Bill to be that I can think of.

617208[/snapback]

I think Takeo also does a good job representing our team and what we want them to stand for, on the field and off

Pretty much everyone on this team sucks because they either

(1) suck

(2) are not clutch

(3) are jerks, or

(4) don't want to play for the Bills

As far as I'm concerned, Brian Moorman is the only remaining Buffalo Bill in my eyes.  He's a great player, he's clutch, he's a good guy, and he wants to play for us.

If Jason Peters steps up and signs an extension, he will be the second Buffalo Bill.

617205[/snapback]

Where's Takeo on this list?