Deal or no deal show.

I watched half of an episode the last time it was on a month ago or whatever.....I thought it was pretty boring, but at the same time I'd love to go on there. Talk about easy money.

This is the ultimate show for Tivo!

Seriously, you don't need to hear it at all - all you need to do is see what case the person took, what subsequent cases he/she selected, what values are still on the board, what offer the banker is making and whether the person takes the deal.

So...

You can actually watch the entire show at triple fast forward speed on Tivo! Try it - you can watch the entire hour show in about 6 minutes! When you don't have time for commercials OR a TV show, this Tivo and Deal or No Deal is for you!

Seriously, you don't need to hear it at all - all you need to do is see what case the person took, what subsequent cases he/she selected, what values are still on the board, what offer the banker is making and whether the person takes the deal.

So...

You can actually watch the entire show at triple fast forward speed on Tivo! Try it - you can watch the entire hour show in about 6 minutes! When you don't have time for commercials OR a TV show, this Tivo and Deal or No Deal is for you!

614293[/snapback]

:D;)

We set it to TIVO tonight just to see what the fuss was about...of course going to the site I see it's just a "single person gambling game..." Looks like a yawner so maybe we'll try your method.

So...

614293[/snapback]

Yep. Most of the show is Howie Mandel asking "what case do you want", "that's the banker calling", etc....

What's the whole objective to winning? :D  Is it like the show "Greed" a couple year ago, except in a different format?

614431[/snapback]

Well at least Greed had trivia and team dynamics.....this show is mostly mindless. If you understand the concept of odds, you can win money - with very little risk of walking away with nothing.

Well at least Greed had trivia and team dynamics.....this show is mostly mindless. If you understand the concept of odds, you can win money - with very little risk of walking away with nothing.

614437[/snapback]

My wife just finished taking a stats class for her MBA when she first saw the game, so the show was especially boring because she was giving me ALL of the math behind the game. :D;) All I remember is "expected value."

My wife just finished taking a stats class for her MBA when she first saw the game, so the show was especially boring because she was giving me ALL of the math behind the game.  :D  ;)  All I remember is "expected value."

614440[/snapback]

lol....too bad she can't get on there....that would pay for school and then some! That show is just easy money. They need to have like a whammy thing in one of the boxes or something just to make it interesting. At least they had a SWAT officer win yesterday.....that was good.