Aaron Brooks

major

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign Aaron Brooks now! Aaron Brooks at QB would also help JP develop, seeing as how they have some similarities in style of play.

612602[/snapback]

You have apparently never had Aaron Brooks on your fantasy team. :rolleyes:

You have apparently never had Aaron Brooks on your fantasy team.  ;)

612616[/snapback]

Yeah because we know fantasy numbers truely are an indication of how good a player really is. :rolleyes:

If at the right price Brooks is young, has shown he is at least an average NFL qb, and has won some games pretty much on his own. This again at the right price would be a pretty good pickup as long as it didn't prevent solidifying the oline or dline. In addition, he is a much better option then Holcomb or JP.

Yeah because we know fantasy numbers truely are an indication of how good a player really is.  :rolleyes:

If at the right price Brooks is young, has shown he is at least an average NFL qb, and has won some games pretty much on his own.  This again at the right price would be a pretty good pickup as long as it didn't prevent solidifying the oline or dline.  In addition, he is a much better option then Holcomb or JP.

612617[/snapback]

have you ever watched any of his games..I unfortunatley have..he is the worst decsion making QB I have ever seen..happy feet..throws the ball away in the middle of the field..non-chalont on everything..I would rather have Ryan Leaf than this scrub

Yeah because we know fantasy numbers truely are an indication of how good a player really is.  :rolleyes:

612617[/snapback]

I was being somewhat factitious when I referenced having him on a fantasy football roster. But anyone who has follwed him or the Saints on a weekly basis (like a fantasy owner) would know that he is one of the most incosistent players in the league.

If at the right price Brooks is young, has shown he is at least an average NFL qb,and has won some games pretty much on his own. 

Where has shown that he is average? All I see is him making bone headed decisions at the exact wrong time. This is the definition of a choker. If he has won games on his own I feel safe in guessing he has lost at least twice as many games on his own!

In addition, he is a much better option then Holcomb or JP.

612617[/snapback]

Brooks makes the mental mistakes of a rookie QB. So if we are going to have a rookie mentality at QB, we might as well stay with the guy who has the bigger arm and more physically gifted and can get better. Brooks is as good as he will ever get - which is piss-poor.

You have apparently never had Aaron Brooks on your fantasy team.  :rolleyes:

612616[/snapback]

That is right on the mark. He is perhaps one of the worst fantasy QB's in the last ten years based on his horrendous inconsistency.

Plus, what has been his deal with the penchant for fumbling without any pressure? He'll drop back in the pocket and just drop the ball.

have you ever watched any of his games..I unfortunatley have..he is the worst decsion making QB I have ever seen..happy feet..throws the ball away in the middle of the field..non-chalont on everything..I would rather have Ryan Leaf than this scrub

612630[/snapback]

Aaron Brooks is one of the few answers to the question: "Who could be a crappier backup to JP Losman than Kelly Holcomb?"

fortunately Fantasy Points don't factor into getting into the playoffs.

612666[/snapback]

Not fortunate enough for the Saints...

AARON BROOKS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fortunately Fantasy Points don't factor into getting into the playoffs. I don't care if he throws for 300+. I'd be happy with 200 with no INTS. Please stop equating fantasy numbers with being good. If you can't just get a life.

612666[/snapback]

200 with no INT for Brooks..stop you're killing me :rolleyes:;):blink:

fortunately Fantasy Points don't factor into getting into the playoffs. I don't care if he throws for 300+. I'd be happy with 200 with no INTS. Please stop equating fantasy numbers with being good. If you can't just get a life.

612666[/snapback]

Are you so sure about that? I think there definitely is some correlation between a QB's fantasy success and his team's success--depending on the type of team he plays for.

But putting that aside, Aaron Brooks was a good (real and fantasy) QB about 5 years ago; he has since been terrible, despite having a good line and a great RB and pretty good receivers.