Aaron Brooks

major

I choose  Losman. He could turn out to be great or he could turn out to be a bust. We know what we are getting with Brooks or Holcomb and neither will bring the Bills a title. At least we can hold out hope that JP has upside, which is more than we can say for the other two.

612987[/snapback]

With that I agree, so I don´t agree with the notion of QB competition in camp.

Losman should be starting next year, no question asked, but with the FO, coaches and players behind the move. You don´t like the move, cya later.

I respect Holcomb as QB and a profesional but I don´t want him leading my team because I know it´s going nowhere.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have apparently never had Aaron Brooks on your fantasy team.  :D

612616[/snapback]

I did - 2002. Went 14-2 and won my league. Set records for our on-going league for points scored, etc...

Those 3572 yards and 27 TD's helped my weekly totals big time.

Please. enough of this Quarterback talk.

Ramsey?

Brooks?

What have we become?

613283[/snapback]

Haha. Agreed, I don't think we should get a quarterback unless its Vince.

Brooks can be a good QB though if he lands with the right team, much like Jake Plummer.

What the hell happened to this board...

612640[/snapback]

well done.

A newly registered poster with 18 total posts now represents the collective opinion of the community, while the other posters in this thread dismissing the idea (to put it kindly) have 100,000+ posts, but do not represent the collective opinion.

Great analysis.

Haha.  Agreed, I don't think we should get a quarterback unless its Vince.

Brooks can be a good QB though if he lands with the right team, much like Jake Plummer.

613286[/snapback]

You and the arm need to start up the new loyal to a fault QB club.

I did - 2002.  Went 14-2 and won my league.  Set records for our on-going league for points scored, etc...

Those 3572 yards and 27 TD's helped my weekly totals big time.

613273[/snapback]

Ahh, the Golden Year....

This is what happens, boys and girls, when an impassioned fanbase has used up all it's conventional wisdom. We reach. We hope. Too often we suck at the reaching. We've been reduced to this out of desperation.  :D

613546[/snapback]

I wouldn't go that far. Some people think it is a good idea, most people don't, and a new topic is born. I don't think that we have been "reduced" to anything. Half of the fun on this bored is being able to disagree with a post, no matter how crazy it is, and respectfully back up your own point without being a total @sshole. (though I think some posters have a problem with that last part.)

I wouldn't go that far. Some people think it is a good idea, most people don't, and a new topic is born. I don't think that we have been "reduced" to anything. Half of the fun on this bored is being able to disagree with a post, no matter how crazy it is, and respectfully back up your own point without being a total @sshole. (though I think some posters have a problem with that last part.)

613558[/snapback]

Good thing you're not talking about me. :D

613558[/snapback]

I hear you. Please don't confuse my dicpiction of what I perceive to be desperation with ideas presented by others (myself included) with good board banter. We're obviously going to have many differences. Thus the fun of being in this forum. But man-o-man......we're desperate for a winner in these here parts. We'll try anything. Something has to come together one of these years. Hopefully we're on course. :D