Ravens Cheerleader living in Corning...

cåblelady

Erica               

Just met her at work today. She is sooooooooooo adorable.  :lol:

607428[/snapback]

If you were a guy, cablelady, Erica would be scared to know that you are looking her up on the internet, and you just met! :lol:

She is hot...and adorable!

But can she cook a good breakfast?

607456[/snapback]

You know, that comment reminds me of a photoshoot I was overseeing for a home theater magazine. We were using a theater in the home of some uber-rich, uber-dorkish single dude, and hired three female models to pose in his theater.

The dude comes home during the shoot, and while the photographer is setting up for the next shot, we're all hanging around and the rich dork is chatting about his house and the helicopter he just bought and the landing pad he's putting on his house, and as the conversation goes on it becomes clear that he's beyond just rich.

One of the hottie models comments "And you're single?" The guy says yes and she responds "What are you doing after the photo shoot?" to which the dork responds, dead serious, "It depends. Can you iron?"

There's a reason some people will always be single regardless of how much dough they have.

Okay...back to ogling the Ravens cheerleader who's dating the Subway guy.

You know, that comment reminds me of a photoshoot I was overseeing for a home theater magazine. We were using a theater in the home of some uber-rich, uber-dorkish single dude, and hired three female models to pose in his theater.

The dude comes home during the shoot, and while the photographer is setting up for the next shot, we're all hanging around and the rich dork is chatting about his house and the helicopter he just bought and the landing pad he's putting on his house, and as the conversation goes on it becomes clear that he's beyond just rich.

One of the hottie models comments "And you're single?" The guy says yes and she responds "What are you doing after the photo shoot?" to which the dork responds, dead serious, "It depends. Can you iron?"

There's a reason some people will always be single regardless of how much dough they have.

Okay...back to ogling the Ravens cheerleader who's dating the Subway guy.

607463[/snapback]

Like the story... :lol:

Probably why the guy is rich and doesn't let his d*ck control his brains... Another 9 out of 10 times he prolly gets the hottie and the ironing.

He is not a beggar, so he can be choosy.

Not that I agree with this reasoning, but just my take... Everybody has issues... :lol::lol:

How'd she end up in Corning? Take a wrong turn on I-81? And is she going to try out for the Jills?

607441[/snapback]

and if she wasn't already planning on it, tell her March 18th is the mandatory workshop for those interested..actually, you can tell her that if she was already planning on it as well..lol

Erica               

Just met her at work today. She is sooooooooooo adorable.  :doh:

607428[/snapback]

the question is....can she get us "in" with the lesbian Carolina Panther cheerleaders?

don't they all kind of hang out in the same "lesbian NFL cheerleader sorority?"

....or something?