Donahoe's kids still at Nichols School......

My understanding from a source ....not in a Soprano kind of way....

Actually a friend whose kid goes to school with one of Donahoe's kids is that Donahoe's kids are finishing out the year at Nichols and currently they are planning stay in the area until they graduate.( of course they could be telling them that to keep them focused)

Donahoe also was out in San Francisco recently to interview with the niners(not sure what position was for...or if it was a consulting type role).....he told his kids If he ended up working for the niners he would get an apt./condo there and commute back to Buffalo on weekends etc. to be with the family in Amherst.

Also....Donahoe' contract extension with old man Wilson might have been for more years than fans realize....thus......he can be a bit picky about what he does next.

TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH.

Actually a friend whose kid goes to school with one of Donahoe's kids is that Donahoe's kids are finishing out the year at Nichols and currently they are planning stay in the area until they graduate.( of course they could be telling them that to keep them focused)

Donahoe also was out in San Francisco recently to interview with the niners(not sure what position was for...or if it was a consulting type role).....he told his kids If he ended up working for the niners he would get an apt./condo there and commute back to Buffalo on weekends etc. to be with the family in Amherst.

Also....Donahoe' contract extension with old man Wilson might have been for more years than fans realize....thus......he can be a bit picky about what he does next.

607352[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be cool if he came back? :lol:

Had Ralph not fired him, I fully well believe that he'd still be here.

607382[/snapback]

Reminds me of something Marv used to say near the end of his coaching career.

"We have a chance if we can put more points on the board than them"

:lol:

It was my understanding that he offered to resign but wanted to stay presumably thereby eliminating any obligation that Ralph would have for paying the remainder of the contract. I think that Ralph announced that he accepted his (TD) resignation.

The Nichols folks wanted me to go there when I was a kid, 'cept my blue-collar parents couldn't afford it.  I kind of wonder if I'd be a cardio-thoracic surgeon if I had gone.

607461[/snapback]

Nah, rocket surgeon... :lol:

607352[/snapback]

The Forty-whiners's coach, Nolan, supposedly convinced his boss that they needed more help in the front office so there's an opening there for a position like VP of football operations or something.