• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot the end of that quote...

"...The testing's random, they probably won't check me."

607066[/snapback]

Is it random for a guy like him? He tested positive before... That means they can check him any time they like after that...

In the fed we get tested all the time... Seems I didn't have to get tested for a while then had to go one time... The next three times they called me also... Same for other people... Seems once you go the first time, the next are in rapid order.

Could be random... Doesn't seem like it though.

And need I say... I always tested clean! :devil::devil:

Is it random for a guy like him?  He tested positive before... That means they can check him any time they like after that...

In the fed we get tested all the time...  Seems I didn't have to get tested for a while then had to go one time... The next three times they called me also... Same for other people... Seems once you go the first time, the next are in rapid order.

Could be random... Doesn't seem like it though.

And need I say... I always tested clean! :devil:  :devil:

607078[/snapback]

When I lived in south Florida I remember a news report that said Ricky is tested 2-5 times per month even in the off season. Apparently once you test positive all you're donating piss for the rest of your career.

Not that I enjoy a team in our division going through off season pain, but if Brady were to announce he's leaving football for a career in ballet, this would be a great week. :devil:

I thought he was coming around the corner last year.  He had a 34 yard run against Oakland in the later part of the season and he looked like he had some of that strength back.

607088[/snapback]

My brother is a big fish fan, and he of course hated Ricky after he abandoned the team in 04. Last year he really didn't want to like him, but by the end of the season he had won my brother's respect back. My brother is such a SUCKER! :devil:

I think he did it on purpose...Something about him getting back that 8 or 9 million for playing in 05'. I wish the world would get the sticks outta their butts about weed...there are so much worse things...some of you anal people need to lighten up.

607096[/snapback]

Stop being so cantankerous! :devil:

Regarding your post don't you mean some of you anal people need to light up.

Shouldn't be grounds to remove him from his profession.  Stupid rule anyhow.

607089[/snapback]

agreed. It amazes me that weed is not legal is this "land of the free". I just read an article on how many resources are wasted in Washington looking for marijauna fields. Before you know it the feds will say Basil or Tarragon is illegal. Legalize it already!

Psh...you never lived man...

*inhales*

As for Wicky, it amazes me that he's this stupid.

607081[/snapback]

The testing here is a relatively new thing. Maybe I am getting old... Now my younger days, I think there could have been problems. :devil::devil:

I just can't see why they just don't liberalize weed... Probably better than alcohol.

You are just getting tested for doing something illegal... Something that somebody/law deems illegal.

Now if you are working under the influence... That is a whole 'nother story.

I'm pretty sure it's random no matter what.  I'm also pretty sure that some testing is more random than others. 

Thus, the humor in my post.  It's called irony...

607107[/snapback]

From an article after he failed his 3rd test.

"The Texas product failed his first drug test soon after arriving in Miami in 2002. He spent much of his two seasons with the Dolphins in the league's drug program, as he saw a therapist weekly and was subjected to eight to 10 random urine tests a month at his home."