Ricky Williams fails drug test

SACKMARINO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FEEL BAD FOR THE GUY, THROWING AWAY HIS CAREER OVER SOME WEED.

607026[/snapback]

Don't feel bad for him, he uses a substance his bosses tell him not to use, and he gets paid millions of dollars to play football a game that many would love to get paid to do. In the rest of the corporate world, you fail a drug test you'll go thru the same $#!T.

As Mencia woudl say about Ricky Williams "Dee da Dee, you're retarded"

Don't feel bad for him, he uses a substance his bosses tell him not to use, and he gets paid millions of dollars to play football a game that many would love to get paid to do. In the rest of the corporate world, you fail a drug test you'll go thru the same $#!T.

As Mencia woudl say about Ricky Williams "Dee da Dee, you're retarded"

607028[/snapback]

Yeah, everyone knows and agrees with what he's about to get. The sad part is that he sees more value in hitting the bong than he does in the game. I hope he's booted. People like that make the NFL look like a joke.

It's not that I care about the weed. For purposes of this discussion, legalize everything for all I care. It's like you said, he continues to use what his superiors have told him not to.

-Jeff

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

What a friggen idiot

607010[/snapback]

Well Kraze, it's like I told you. He cameback for the money and got into a few games. Cashed a few checks and then probably figured, 'It's offseason. Maybe I can sneak some chronic into the system.'

:ph34r: