Ty Law in a Bill's uniform?

ans4e64

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2332389

If Clements goes, since ty law is a free agent, and him and milloy get along, we will need a veteran presence. He probably will demand a big contract i dont know, but would you be happy if the bills signed law?

604570[/snapback]

If we lose clements hell yes I'd be happy to get ty law. However he probably is looking for big money, I hear he's looking for around a 10 million dollar bonus in guranteed money, but again if we dont keep clements hell yes I'd be happy to get ty law!!!!

Too bad Milloy is as good as gone...

604626[/snapback]

If by as good as gone you mean: not so much.

Then yeah, I guess you're right. :doh:

But to answer your question, I would love it! My ideal situation would be if Nate refused to sign that we "tagged n' traded" him for a late-1st and then took the money we were going to give to him and gave it to Ty Law.

There will be people who will say, "oh yeah, like we need another aging DB". But the fact of the matter is, he's still one of the top DB's in the league. I like the idea of reuniting him with Milloy. It could spark them both.

If by as good as gone you mean: not so much.

Then yeah, I guess you're right.  :doh:

But to answer your question, I would love it! My ideal situation would be if Nate refused to sign that we "tagged n' traded" him for a late-1st and then took the money we were going to give to him and gave it to Ty Law.

There will be people who will say, "oh yeah, like we need another aging DB". But the fact of the matter is, he's still one of the top DB's in the league. I like the idea of reuniting him with Milloy. It could spark them both.

604629[/snapback]

Actually I have a pretty good reason from the man himself, to suspect that he will not be returning.

I don't want to reveal how I know or turn this into a 'soprano' situation, but I'll try to illustrate.

Lets just pretend that Milloy had a personal website with a bunch of Bills logo's on it. Then he does away with that website and starts up a new one (about 5 or 6 weeks ago), yet this time there is no Bills logo, only an NFL logo.

Like I said, thats sort of an illustration of what I know. The reality is very similar. I realize it could mean absolutely nothing, but this went down right at the end of the regular season. Combine that with the fact that the team played like sh--, the D wasn't very good, coaching staff turnover, and he is a free agent, and it doesn't look so good.

Law wants 10 Mil in guaranteed money. No way does he end up here. He'll be with Herm in KC.

604668[/snapback]

law has @ most 2 good years left in him, and maybe more like one. if you think this is the year you need a corner to get you to the super bowl, then it would justify the cost, otherwise better off passing for $10MM+ 1 to 2 year investment. also, the team needs to stop chasing glory (the pats in this case) and lose any notion of reuniting milloy and law. milloy is deficient at strong safety and no amount of chemistry with a DB will change that

The Patriots seemed to do OK without Law. He is talented but I would rather maker the investment in a reasonably priced free agent, that is if Nate goes.

I am not sure that teams will be willing to pay Ty Law the kind of money that he wants. I am sure that in the back of his mind, he also wants to land someplace where he has a chance to stick it to the Patriots, that is why he went to the Jets last year. I feel like we may be a season or two away from being able to stick it to the Patriots.

I can't say I would like Law on the team. I've pretty much had my fill of the Patriots leftovers. Too pricey and too old, IMO.

Nonetheless, that was a clutch 10 picks that Ty Law registered last year (with a special thanks to sh*tty Kelly Holcomb on four of them.) He went from a relatively unwanted player last offseason to a huge signing bonus this season. Holcomb should get a percentage of that coin.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2332389

If Clements goes, since ty law is a free agent, and him and milloy get along, we will need a veteran presence. He probably will demand a big contract i dont know, but would you be happy if the bills signed law?

604570[/snapback]

A good foundation for the BILLS version of the OVER THE HILL GANG! :D