WARNING: EXPLICIT SUV CRASH VIDEO

erynthered

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood the opposition to wearing your seatbelt. I mean the freakin thing is only going to save your life. It seems to me like people in my generation (teens-early 20's) are pretty good about it but people my parents age still fight it. I still have to B word to my dad sometimes to put his on.

Doesnt make any sense not to wear it. IMO, not wearing your seatbelt is worse than smoking....makes less sense. At least with smoking, theres some pleasure involved for the smoker. What pleasure do you get out of not wearing your seatbelt?

Regarding the video...I know its in really poor taste to say this, but what the hell......

Who watched it and thought of that scene in "The Naked Gun", where Ricardo Montalban goes over the ledge and falls to the concrete, and just when you think his suffering is over, gets run over by a bus, a steamroller and a marching band playing "Louie, Louie"?

Be honest!

I never understood the opposition to wearing your seatbelt. I mean the freakin thing is only going to save your life. It seems to me like people in my generation (teens-early 20's) are pretty good about it but people my parents age still fight it. I still have to B word to my dad sometimes to put his on.

599575[/snapback]

....or the opposition to stopping when the cops are chasing you. :angry:

Another small victory for Darwinism. :(

599575[/snapback]

Depends on the car. I've had a couple of cars (and sat as a passenger in many) where the seatbelt was shear tourute to wear. It seems as thought they've improved over the years, but many are still terribly uncomfortable.

BTW, I always (or damn close to always) wear the seatbelt. But I certainly understand why some may not want to.

Regarding the video...I know its in really poor taste to say this, but what the hell......

Who watched it and thought of that scene in "The Naked Gun", where Ricardo Montalban goes over the ledge and falls to the concrete, and just when you think his suffering is over, gets run over by a bus, a steamroller and a marching band playing "Louie, Louie"?

Be honest!

599594[/snapback]

-snif-

My father went the same way.

Is this the ghost of the Ghost of Bib? Kookyspooky.

599765[/snapback]

Wasn't I featured on the travel channel recently?

The "Haunted Web Boards" episode? Or was it that place in the Hamptons? I forget. Might have been Gettysburg on the History Channel.

I don't get out much.

Wasn't I featured on the travel channel recently?

The "Haunted Web Boards" episode? Or was it that place in the Hamptons? I forget. Might have been Gettysburg on the History Channel.

I don't get out much.

599766[/snapback]

No, I definitely saw you on Ghost Hunters, on the Sci-Fi channel.