Why is nobody talking about the real game

Because I'm still busy talking about THIS

597119[/snapback]

Dam maybe this would have been more entertaining. There was even the plan for the perfect puppy bowl. I really wish I had read up on the games and entertainment section before I threw my party.

"The adults and children will be entertained by the Puppy Bowl and food. The Kitten Half-time Show will gather a big crowd. But just in case the kids get a little restless, here are some fun games to keep them busy:

Pin the Tail on the Puppy – Just like Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Have your favorite dog image blown up and tape it to the wall. Create a tail with heavy paper or use a feather or bow. Have the children take turns trying to pin the tail on the puppy with their eyes shut or blindfolded.

Puppy, Puppy, Kitten – Just like "Duck, Duck, Goose." This game involves the children sitting in a circle. One child goes around the circle lightly tapping the other children’s heads, saying "Puppy." When the child taps someone’s head and says "Kitten," both children must run around the circle in hopes of being the first to sit down. Whoever is left standing is "it."

Puppy Trainer Says – Just like "Simon Says", only the "Puppy Trainer" tells the crew of children to do different dog tricks. He or she always starts with "Puppy Trainer says" and adds the trick, like "Puppy Trainer says sit" or "Puppy Trainer says roll over." If the puppy trainer doesn’t say "Puppy Trainer" before the trick, and children do the trick anyway, they are out of the game. The winner is the child who outlasts all other game players.

Next: Send Them Home With a Doggy Bag"