THIS TEAM AS A ENTIRE IS ON A VERGE OF COLLAPSE

NavyBillsFan

a bunch of truths....

Its on the front page too...

Its from New England but there is a bunch of truths here to go with it...

Everyone from Ralph the whole way down the line need a closed door meeting. A heart to heart and get a grip on the situation. Im not going to push the panic button on week 2. We as a team and fans need to pull together!

I love my Bills and we all deserve better!

One need only notice who has the byline and seen some of his past ranting to consider the source of this article and its impact on the sum total truth of what it says.

In the past the author has collected a bunch of factoids and woven them together and selectively chosen them to try to prove a predetermined point of view and simply failed at his task and seeming goal.

Definitiely 0-2 is 0-2 and this team needs to make some significant improvements and adjustments in order to produce better game results. However, leaping from the selected events and stats, powered by conslusions drawn by the writer about why people did what they did and what impact it has had on their psyches and the team is simply fluff.

I think this team is a long way away from being on the verge of collapse because

A: it is still early in the season and teams seemingly on the verge of collapse have turned their fortunes around in a big way by drawing together (ex: a credible case could certainly be made that last year's NE team was on the verge of collapse after BB fumbled the Milloy situation and a bunch of unfortunate injuries occured and look at the results).

B: All things being said the players are (take your pick) proud athletes or dumb joks and either way both starting points lead to a TEAM drawing together and turning against outsiders before it implodes (which did finally happen to the Bills late last season after a 2-0 start and many problems).

C: The primemotivator for individual players if it is not athletic pride is simply to make as much money as they can and clearly collapsing after 2 games will not be good for any individual trying to make a bunch of money.

All in all the conclusions drawn by this article seem mostly based on the thinking (wishful or just silly) of the author and seem based more on his own theories of the game rather than any reporting or reality.

One need only notice who has the byline and seen some of his past ranting to consider the source of this article and its impact on the sum total truth of what it says.

In the past the author has collected a bunch of factoids and woven them together and selectively chosen them to try to prove a predetermined point of view and simply failed at his task and seeming goal.

Definitiely 0-2 is 0-2 and this team needs to make some significant improvements and adjustments in order to produce better game results.  However, leaping from the selected events and stats, powered by conslusions drawn by the writer about why people did what they did and what impact it has had on their psyches and the team is simply fluff.

I think this team is a long way away from being on the verge of collapse because

A: it is still early in the season and teams seemingly on the verge of collapse have turned their fortunes around in a big way by drawing together (ex: a credible case could certainly be made that last year's NE team was on the verge of collapse after BB fumbled the Milloy situation and a bunch of unfortunate injuries occured and look at the results).

B: All things being said the players are (take your pick) proud athletes or dumb joks and either way both starting points lead to a TEAM drawing together and turning against outsiders before it implodes (which did finally happen to the Bills late last season after a 2-0 start and many problems).

C: The primemotivator for individual players if it is not athletic pride is simply to make as much money as they can and clearly collapsing after 2 games will not be good for any individual trying to make a bunch of money.

All in all the conclusions drawn by this article seem mostly based on the thinking (wishful or just silly) of the author and seem based more on his own theories of the game rather than any reporting or reality.

43559[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more with this analysis, and I'm proud of you that you did it with a post that actually fit within the initial view Barry!! :lol:

So after two close losses you are so convinced that "THIS TEAM AS A ENTIRE IS ON A VERGE OF COLLAPSE" that you feel the need to put it in your title in big capital letters.

Yet, you're "not going to push the panic button on week 2" :lol:

C'mon man, tell us what you really do for a living.....

So after two close losses you are so convinced that "THIS TEAM AS A ENTIRE IS ON A VERGE OF COLLAPSE" that you feel the need to put it in your title in big capital letters.

Yet, you're "not going to push the panic button on week 2"  :lol:

C'mon man, tell us what you really do for a living.....

43705[/snapback]

I protect trash like you and pay your welfare. So go block down your moble home before the next storm hits

I protect trash like you and pay your welfare.  So go block down your moble home before the next storm hits

43709[/snapback]

I think very highly of folks who are in our armed services not merely because they do what they do, but because they do what they do without asking for thanks, requiring our fealty or requiring adulation.

Protests that members of the armed services pay folks welfare or do what they do to protect us reduces this great service to a mercenary level. That the relationship between the public and the armed forces is some fee for service deal.

We can never pay enough money to people in our armed forces for risking the ultimate for our freedom. Our society should pay our troops more and certainly should offer whatever it takes to take care of the wounded and offer them leadership that does not make the mistakes seemingly made in getting more troops to Iraq, mistakes that our troops are paying for today with over a 1000 lives lost and thousands wounded.

I wish though that posters would not reduce this sacrifice down to some financial deal or requirement of some certain type of behavior. The poster should know better than many the sacrifice that our troops have made so Simon or others can post anyway they want.

is this a joke?

always campy.....

43756[/snapback]

Oops, I just deleted that - I hate when I'm not paying attention. Maybe the beers don't help :lol:

I always thought that military didn't have taxes deducted when they were out to sea or stationed overseas. By brother was a leatherneck in the early-mid 80's and I'm almost positive he told me that.,..

I think very highly of folks who are in our armed services not merely because they do what they do, but because they do what they do without asking for thanks, requiring our fealty or requiring adulation.

Protests that members of the armed services pay folks welfare or do what they do to protect us reduces this great service to a mercenary level.  That the relationship between the public and the armed forces is some fee for service deal.

We can never pay enough money to people in our armed forces for risking the ultimate for our freedom.  Our society should pay our troops more and certainly should offer whatever it takes to take care of the wounded and offer them leadership that does not make the mistakes seemingly made in getting more troops to Iraq, mistakes that our troops are paying for today with over a 1000 lives lost and thousands wounded.

I wish though that posters would not reduce this sacrifice down to some financial deal or requirement of some certain type of behavior.  The poster should know better than many the sacrifice that our troops have made so Simon or others can post anyway they want.

43719[/snapback]

Nice post man. This board is nothing more than a place to chip shot people. My post above about this team is something I took from another site. All of a sudden Im the man who wrote the article. Fats, I dont care what people think of me here, it really dont matter. This is a message board. This use to be a great place to post and vent. Its turned into a place of idiots. Lots of good people dont really post here much anymore. I see them on Billszone more now. Ill post what I want to and everyone is welcome to post and reply to what I post. I think this team has a serious problem and we are sinking fast. But when people like Simon want to take a shot, Ill shoot right back..

As far as the military, I take a bunch of pride. People think we have to act different out of uniform. Ah no folks, we are people just like you. But when it comes to doing my job to save lives. Ill be right on the front line for you....

Oops, I just deleted that - I hate when I'm not paying attention.  Maybe the beers don't help :lol:

I always thought that military didn't have taxes deducted when they were out to sea or stationed overseas.  By brother was a leatherneck in the early-mid 80's and I'm almost positive he told me that.,..

43762[/snapback]

Old days brother!

We get taxed out our butts!!!!

There are now "no tax zones" most of them in the Gulf and around Bosina areas. All you have to do is sail into one and your tax free for the month.

My SRB bonus is 45000. I got 22,500 up front and wacked for 28% taxs!!!! AAAHHHH. I can B word though, it was well needed and we put a down payment on another house with it. I wish we were tax free....

I think the Pats fans are scared that the Bills are backed into a corner and are gonna whip thier asses next Sunday. Not that they couldnt do it anyways, but I see hell and fire coming at the Pats next week, and a beat down is coming to them and someone is gonna get hurt.

43559[/snapback]

believe it or not he's a long-time season ticket holder. i know because i bought his tickets once not too long ago(he also makes and sells bitchin wing sauce). so i guess he has the "right" to go all ape stevestojan on the bills from the top down...i guess :devil: .

on the other hand, as down as i am on this franchise right now, i can't come close to matching his negativity...it is just way over the top. i wonder how a guy who seems to hate the team with such zeal can even bother with seasons...and he lives 8hours away to boot! ;)