I hope all you Steelers lovers are happy

Like A Mofo

First off, screw the Steelers.....I could care less about Cowher's jaw being satisified.....Jerome Bettis getting the hometown fix go his way, go retire already and go play some more poker on "Celebrity" poker showdown....and to the obnixious Steelers fans, the overbearing male Steeler fans and the female hairy armpit bar fly Steelers fans, you need to understand your team was given GIFTS.

Why, because your team was good in the 70s your team should benefit from most of the calls??? Please.

Hey Tagliabue and the refs, just admit it already, Big Ben IS the guy you wanted to promote ALL along, why not just ADMIT you wanted them to win....

First off: Offensive Pass Interference? Are you f'in kidding me??!?! Michael irvin at Halftime should have said "heck, thats how I built my CAREER!!' CMON ALREADY!!!! WHAT A JOKE OF A F'IN CALL!!!! Thats a 4 point swing....

Forget the Vinny Te$taverde-esque Ben TD.....because Pitt probably would have scored on 4th down anyway...enough said..

That holding call?!?!?! You CANNOT be serious!!!!!! That was CLEARLY not holding...negates the ball at the Pittsburgh 1..another probable 7 points called...

Wheres the Delay Of Game???? What, does their beloved Big Ben work under ANOTHER play clock?? Man, I guess we all missed that memo!

And Joey Porter, real class talking trash to Stevens at the last play of the game, you have shown me by your actions just how classless your team really is.

2005 Pittsburgh Steelers: Worst SB champion. EVER

If the 90 Bills played this team, Bruce Smith would have shoved the ball righ up Big Ben's a$$...Bills by 20 EASY. Watered down NFL, what action!!!!

If the 90 Bills played this team, Bruce Smith would have shoved the ball righ up Big Ben's a$$...Bills by 20 EASY. Watered down NFL, what action!!!!

While there were bad calls and the game was boring I don't think you can say that. They DID beat the #3, #2, and #1 seeds to get there and all were on the road. Can't knock them for that.

And Joey Porter, real class talking trash to Stevens at the last play of the game, you have shown me by your actions just how classless your team really is.

595756[/snapback]

Was that who that was? To be honest, I heard his name before the game, then not at all during the game, then once again at the end of the game.

What a punk.

First off, screw the Steelers.....I could care less about Cowher's jaw being satisified.....Jerome Bettis getting the hometown fix go his way, go retire already and go play some more poker on "Celebrity" poker showdown....and to the obnixious Steelers fans, the overbearing male Steeler fans and the female hairy armpit bar fly Steelers fans, you need to understand your team was given GIFTS.

Why, because your team was good in the 70s your team should benefit from most of the calls??? Please.

Hey Tagliabue and the refs, just admit it already, Big Ben IS the guy you wanted to promote ALL along, why not just ADMIT you wanted them to win....

First off: Offensive Pass Interference? Are you f'in kidding me??!?! Michael irvin at Halftime should have said "heck, thats how I built my CAREER!!' CMON ALREADY!!!! WHAT A JOKE OF A F'IN CALL!!!! Thats a 4 point swing....

Forget the Vinny Te$taverde-esque Ben TD.....because Pitt probably would have scored on 4th down anyway...enough said..

That holding call?!?!?! You CANNOT be serious!!!!!! That was CLEARLY not holding...negates the ball at the Pittsburgh 1..another probable 7 points called...

Wheres the Delay Of Game???? What, does their beloved Big Ben work under ANOTHER play clock?? Man, I guess we all missed that memo!

595756[/snapback]

i agree with pretty much everything you say here, but as you may recall in the cowboys-steelers super bowl of january 96, a cowboys td was called back because of offensive pass interference against irvin (midway through the second quarter). it was more blatant than jackson's, but all the same, it's not as if he didn't occasionally get called for it.

Every year is "the worst SB champion ever." I say, who cares?

Bitter folks here at TSW.

596007[/snapback]

Not really... There have been many SB's that at least didn't have the look that the fix was "in"... Even the Patsies made it look believeable.

You gota admit, the direct score of this game was tied into the officiating... I am not saying the Steelers would have lost but, it really helped them win.

If Pittsburgh would have posted another 7-10 points, I would agree with you.

The "swing" in this game was directly related to the officials.

Sad, as I really wanted the Steelers to win.

Every year is "the worst SB champion ever." I say, who cares?

Bitter folks here at TSW.

596007[/snapback]

This isn't about being bitter, this is about a team getting robbed on MULTIPLE calls in the Super Bowl.

Let me ask this: How many holding calls against the Steelers last night? None? You are telling me their OL played a PERFECT game? Please.

If only Seattle had a "hometown story" or fans waving terrible towels in the 70's, maybe the NFL would have given Seattle a chance