Sabres

Chef Jim

Oh, hell yeah.  Pominville finishes off the Flyers with 7 ticks to go.  Love to see the Baby Sabres out there when it matters.  Big 2 points.

592964[/snapback]

Who's showing the playoffs this year? I don't currently get OLN and don't have direct TV. Where can I find the games this spring?

Who's showing the playoffs this year?  I don't currently get OLN and don't have direct TV.  Where can I find the games this spring?

592970[/snapback]

Hop in the car and go the few miles north to Darin's igloo! :lol:

Awesome game to be at. Great atmosphere and a steal since it was a Bronze price level. Cool.

Miller was not overworked by any means but was big when he had to be.

He just caught puck with a tip of the skate blade in the second to save a sure goal. There were at least three seperate USA USA chants and the second one gave me goosebumps. it was very cool being there. Did I mention that?

Lots of Flyer fans acting like Leaf fans though, so I was pretty hard on them :lol:

Awesome game to be at. Great atmosphere ...  it was very cool being there. Did I mention that?

593020[/snapback]

Alright beerme, like i said the other day, that voice in the back of your head is getting louder...

"Lets go Buff-a-lo! Lets go Buff-a-lo!"

There is a spot up here on the bandwagon with your name on it!

Alright beerme, like i said the other day, that voice in the back of your head is getting louder...

"Lets go Buff-a-lo!  Lets go Buff-a-lo!"

There is a spot up here on the bandwagon with your name on it!

593030[/snapback]

Ha! I believe I was chanting three minutes into the game and actually thought of you saying that too B-)

As usual though, the three hundred level was rocking and has to push the lower bowl into action :lol:

Ha! I believe I was chanting three minutes into the game and actually thought of you saying that too  B-)

As usual though, the three hundred level was rocking and has to push the lower bowl into action  :lol:

593033[/snapback]

Yeah, it kinda sucks how quiet HSBC can be sometimes. I was listening to the clips of the last game at the Aud the other day, man, that place was loud. A lot of people in the lower levels don't even stand up when we score anymore :lol:

300 level is awesome. Me and a couple buddies bought tickets for the Tampa Bay game (a couple days after New Year's) a couple hours before the game and got seats in the very last row. It was a BLAST. A few guys the next section over got the "lets go Buffalo" going in the whole arena 2 or 3 times. And I think a guy a couple rows down from us got a great wave going.

Who's showing the playoffs this year?  I don't currently get OLN and don't have direct TV.  Where can I find the games this spring?

592970[/snapback]

Are the playoffs not part of the Center Ice package? I know in the past, they showed first round games, that were not shown on ESPN...I never thought of this until now...I will be really pissed if I don't get to watch the playoff games...anyone know for sure?

I fugged up setting the VCR tonight, and missed the Sabres game...I was really looking forward to watching it...sounds like it was a good one...