Jamal Lewis

nuklz2594

He is a free agent. He is not happy with the Ravens. He had an off year. He had surgery. Yes, he did time but he stood up and took it like a man. He made no excuses. A combo of MacGahee and Lewis would be awesome. It is even do-able.

He is a free agent.  He is not happy with the Ravens.  He had an off year.  He had surgery.  Yes, he did time but he stood up and took it like a man.  He made no excuses.  A combo of MacGahee and Lewis would be awesome.  It is even do-able.

592761[/snapback]

How`s his drug rehab doing? :huh:

He is a free agent.  He is not happy with the Ravens.  He had an off year.  He had surgery.  Yes, he did time but he stood up and took it like a man.  He made no excuses.  A combo of MacGahee and Lewis would be awesome.  It is even do-able.

592761[/snapback]

Don't both of these backs need a LOT of reps to be successful? I know Willis does. So, unless you think Jamal can succeed with getting the ball 5-10 times a game, OR you think the Bills are going to run the ball more than 45 times a game OR you think one of these guys will sit peacefully on the bench while the other gets all the carries, then my answer is HELL NO!

592761[/snapback]

He's exactly the type high-character guy Marv wants to fill the team with. :huh:

592761[/snapback]

I doubt he'd come here. I see him going to a team that he would be the man. Re-signing with Baltimore or leaving to start with Arizona or Green Bay.

Even if we didn't have Willis I wouldn't want Lewis. Before the year began he was crying about his pay and that without an extension he would have to be careful to not get hurt. That was double talk for he wouldn't be playing all out. Nope we don't need a guy like that here.

He's exactly the type high-character guy Marv wants to fill the team with.  :huh:

592775[/snapback]

Like dean said...unless we are planning getting both of them 25 carries a game they'll be useless together.

If there is any type of back we should grab in this draft is a power back in the mold of Alstott that can score inside the 5

Like dean said...unless we are planning getting both of them 25 carries a game they'll be useless together. 

If there is any type of back we should grab in this draft is a power back in the mold of Alstott that can score inside the 5

592782[/snapback]

Do they even make those guys anymore? What happened to the FULLBACK! I mean a real fullback who can block a ton, get the tough yard or two and catch a ball if the damn thing is thrown to him? I really think we need an upgrade at fullback (yes...I've said this before...sorry) and I agree we need a guy to get the tough yards inside and at the goal line. So, do we need two guys...or one?

I am so tired of this buulshit that Marv only will consider high character people.  James Lofton got busted for rape.  Bruce Smith was always in trouble with the law.

592797[/snapback]

Lofton was accused of rape, I believe the woman that accused him was later charged with the blackmail.

I am so tired of this buulshit that Marv only will consider high character people.  James Lofton got busted for rape.  Bruce Smith was always in trouble with the law.

592797[/snapback]

I don't think the drug thing necessarily means Marv wouldn't consider him. i agree with you that many take the "Marv want's character" too far.

With that said, he would take pause and have to assess the situation himself, IMO. I think a, perhaps, bigger issue is his statement about how he would have to play differently w/o a contract extension. Again, not a deal-breaker, necessarily...but, a conversation or two is in order.

Do they even make those guys anymore?  What happened to the FULLBACK!  I mean a real fullback who can block a ton, get the tough yard or two and catch a ball if the damn thing is thrown to him?  I really think we need an upgrade at fullback (yes...I've said this before...sorry) and I agree we need a guy to get the tough yards inside and at the goal line.  So, do we need two guys...or one?

592788[/snapback]

The only guys I can think of that fit this description still playing are Lorenzo Neal and William Henderson.

Do they even make those guys anymore?  What happened to the FULLBACK!  I mean a real fullback who can block a ton, get the tough yard or two and catch a ball if the damn thing is thrown to him? I really think we need an upgrade at fullback (yes...I've said this before...sorry) and I agree we need a guy to get the tough yards inside and at the goal line.  So, do we need two guys...or one?

592788[/snapback]

His name is Jerome and he's playing this Sunday.

Look for #36 in the White Jersey.

His name is Jerome and he's playing this Sunday.

Look for #36 in the White Jersey.

592837[/snapback]

I hear that, Tim (that is Tim in your avatar, right?). I love Neal as well.

Are there any guys coming out this year that fit that mold?

Is there ANY crazy idea that doesn't get its own thread on this Board?

592766[/snapback]

Exactly. This board is filled with escapees from some mental hospital. Bills fans will never get mistaken for knowledgeable fans. That is for sure.

592782[/snapback]

Cedric Humes Va Tech and as far as fullback that can block and catch passes lawrence vickers colorado

Do they even make those guys anymore?  What happened to the FULLBACK!  I mean a real fullback who can block a ton, get the tough yard or two and catch a ball if the damn thing is thrown to him?  I really think we need an upgrade at fullback (yes...I've said this before...sorry) and I agree we need a guy to get the tough yards inside and at the goal line.  So, do we need two guys...or one?

592788[/snapback]

Cedric Humes from VT isnt bad. That really is a sad thing to see the FB disappear like cheesy poofs on 4:20

William Henderson is a FA this year, though I doubt he'd think about leaving GB I'd love to see him in our backfield.

I don't we need need 2 guys, I think you can get away with one if you find the right guy. I'm going to spend some time later on looking through college prospects and see if I can't find someone in this years draft class. Otherwise, keep an eye on players coming out in the next 2 season like Helm'dollar in Boise state and Brian Leonard at Rutgers.