"With the 8th pick in the 2006 Nfl draft the

D' men

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has your signature, which certainly must have started as a form of ridicule, turned into a tribute of sorts?

It seems that after a full season, a drug suspension and ankle surgery, your hero is still 1265 yards short of his number.  0:)

591371[/snapback]

it wasn't a ridicule.......you made a prediction, a long-range prediction, and time will tell if it's correct or not......are you ashamed to be reminded of it? you must be considering the number of times you've cried about it being in my signature......

it wasn't a ridicule.......you made a prediction, a long-range prediction, and time will tell if it's correct or not......are you ashamed to be reminded of it? you must be considering the number of times you've cried about it being in my signature......

591382[/snapback]

Given this response I think it's pretty safe to say it was a ridicule.

"Vince Young" :doh:  :lol:

Now that the coaching situation is almost put to rest.  It's time to prepare for the upcoming Nfl draft.  Who will the Bills select with the 8th pick?

Honestly I say it will be Ngata 0:) !!!

591327[/snapback]

The Bills annouce a trade - Buffalo trades the 8th selection overall and Nate Clements to the SD Chargers for the 1st pick in the 2006 draft (#19), their seconrd round pick in the 2006 draft and a conditional pick in the 2007 Entry draft.

With the 8th pick, the SD chargers select Eric Winston

At the 19th spotm the Buffalo Bills select Chad Greenway - LD Iowa.

"Vince Young" :doh:  :lol:

Now that the coaching situation is almost put to rest.  It's time to prepare for the upcoming Nfl draft.  Who will the Bills select with the 8th pick?

Honestly I say it will be Ngata 0:) !!!

591327[/snapback]

Traded to the Lions for Joey Harrington and Charles Rodgers.

That's a joke by the way.