Jeanne??? I thought this bitch was gone!

stevestojan

So, last week, we kept an eye on Jeanne... then that B word starting making a turn north.

Then apparently that whore made a FULL loop in the middle of the atlantic, and NOW?

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT11/...IF/231458W5.gif

So, this gives me 3 days to prepare, completly unaware that she had a chance of coming here. Lines at the gas stations and home depots are already retarded.

When can i come back to Buffalo?

So, last week, we kept an eye on Jeanne... then that B word starting making a turn north.

Then apparently that whore made a FULL loop in the middle of the atlantic, and NOW?

So, this gives me 3 days to prepare, completly unaware that she had a chance of coming here. Lines at the gas stations and home depots are already retarded.

43039[/snapback]

Oh man, that sucks dude. Good luck!

43039[/snapback]

Un-friggin'-real, is what it is. I've given up on trying to forecast this hurrican season.

BTW, did you hear about Ivan? It's back. Came ashore in Alabama, went a thousand miles inland, then turned around, went back the way it came, and is now back over the gulf reforming and predicted to hit the Texas coast this weekend...

Un-friggin'-real, is what it is.  I've given up on trying to forecast this hurrican season.

BTW, did you hear about Ivan?  It's back.  Came ashore in Alabama, went a thousand miles inland, then turned around, went back the way it came, and is now back over the gulf reforming and predicted to hit the Texas coast this weekend...

43061[/snapback]

yeah, Ivan is a badass... i just hope Jeanne stay at 105MPH. i can deal with that... i think.

43039[/snapback]

Hoping not to rub things in, but one of those 25 buck propane-fueled camp stoves I mentioned a while back is still a good idea for making hot food, or even boiling water if you have to. K-Mart etc. sells them.

Hoping not to rub things in, but one of those 25 buck propane-fueled camp stoves I mentioned a while back is still a good idea for making hot food, or even boiling water if you have to. K-Mart etc. sells them.

43073[/snapback]

brother, i thought about your advice last storm. . . Afterwards, i actually posted about it (told someone in the path of IVAN that the grill is the one thing I REALLY wish i had). I bought two of them. One small with those small green propane tanks, and one that runs on charcoal.

I had friends who made coffee (boil the water in a pot on a grill and dump it through the filter) and eggs (in a pan on the grill). I mean, they ate like kings.

good advice.

brother, i thought about your advice last storm. . . Afterwards, i actually posted about it (told someone in the path of IVAN that the grill is the one thing I REALLY wish i had). I bought two of them. One small with those small green propane tanks, and one that runs on charcoal.

I had friends who made coffee (boil the water in a pot on a grill and dump it through the filter) and eggs (in a pan on the grill). I mean, they ate like kings.

good advice.

43078[/snapback]

Now you only have to hunt down that 99 cent orangade again. :rolleyes: