mead107, isnt your colonoscopy tomorrow?

stevestojan

Hows the "cleansing" going? As bad as everyone here says it is?

And for those that say it is that bad, can you go to work? or should you be able to see the white's of your toilets eyes at all times?

mead107, if you have a laptop, let us know how things are turning out!

:rolleyes:

And for those that say it is that bad, can you go to work? or should you be able to see the white's of your toilets eyes at all times?

42998[/snapback]

Well...

If that isn't just an unhealthy interest in abnormal scatology. :rolleyes:

You and T-Bone related or something?

42998[/snapback]

My Dad died of Colon Cancer 9/19/99. Lets hope mead's ok. If you care that much, maybe PM him next time. You really are amazing stevestojan.

My Dad died of Colon Cancer 9/19/99. Lets hope mead's ok. If you care that much, maybe PM him next time. You really are amazing stevestojan.

43116[/snapback]

If he PMs him, then only one person would be paying attention to him. If he starts a thread about it, then everyone can jump on him and then he can tell us how the people who have met him think he's a great guy.

It's his thing. It's what he does.

If he PMs him, then only one person would be paying attention to him. If he starts a thread about it, then everyone can jump on him and then he can tell us how the people who have met him think he's a great guy.

43139[/snapback]

alright! Paco, i pulled in whopper with you... I had AlaskaDarin, but he was catching on, and started to just respond to my normal posts. The __Bib__ gave up on my. Now you are following me around? GREAT. I thought i was at a loss... Woo hoo! another person to follow me around and make comments. Thanks, you make the day go by so much smoother.. . .

Its funny that you seem to think you know what Im up to, but FEED right into it... ahh, i love it.

43139[/snapback]

Well whatever he's doing, its getting old. :rolleyes:

BTW Paco :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :rolleyes:

43116[/snapback]

Im truly sorry about your father, but I get heat for this, when EVERYONE spent a full day talking about this (and joking about it in several ways) two days ago? That thread must have had 100 responses...

please...

Im truly sorry about your father, but I get heat for this, when EVERYONE spent a full day talking about this (and joking about it in several ways) two days ago? That thread must have had 100 responses...

please...

43150[/snapback]

Why didnt you just bring up the old thread then? Oh, thats right, that would be beating a dead horse.

Since you said please, I'll give you a "You're welcome"

Why didnt you just bring up the old thread then? Oh, thats right, that would be beating a dead horse.

43171[/snapback]

question remains, why didnt you tell everyone in that thread to stop?

Oh that's right, its easier to join the crew and just try to rip on me...

43171[/snapback]

It's part of his master plan. It's how he pulls in whoppers with it. Or something like that. I'm not quite sure.

Hey stevestojan, is it part of your master plan to post thread after thread after thread so people pick on you, and then when they DO pick on you, you jump out from behind the curtain and say "Aha, I got you!!!"???

Erynthered is right. Just go to the old thread and add your follow up comments.

43171[/snapback]

Don't you usually say "You're welcome" when someone says "thank you"? I've never had anyone say you're welcome when I've said please... :rolleyes:

Hey stevestojan, is it part of your master plan to post thread after thread after thread so people pick on you, and then when they DO pick on you, you jump out from behind the curtain and say "Aha, I got you!!!"???

43195[/snapback]

I'm staying out of this one...but I have to say the imagery of that is pretty !@#$ing funny.... :rolleyes:

43195[/snapback]

I think you finally got it.

Too bad most people are too smart, and realize it. They only pay attention to posts where Im being serious. But luckily, I have you and a few others that continually play along...

just like you're about to ... riiight NOW: (go ahead, hit reply, you know you want to)

Pathetic. So you pimp Meads situation for attention ?

43206[/snapback]

Oh Mark, stop it now... you know when I come up to you at the Halloween game, with a cold one in hand, you won't call me pathetic. You MAY think it, but you won't say it... you're just too nice to do something like that.

Pathetic. So you pimp Meads situation for attention ?

43206[/snapback]

Mead'll have to do since it'll be a couple of days before he gets threatened by another hurricane. Then he can turn the attention to himself and MEAD will just be flushed from his system.

Oh Mark, stop it now... you know when I come up to you at the Halloween game, with a cold one in hand, you won't call me pathetic. You MAY think it, but you won't say it... you're just too nice to do something like that.

43211[/snapback]

Not likely, he knows how to ignore idiots, I he didn't speak to me at all at the tailgate

So you pimp Meads situation for attention ?

43206[/snapback]

and no, not at all... i really wanted to know if the day before was as bad as everyone said... i guess i should have just bumped the other thread, but i did want Mead to see it. Everyone said it was worse the day before. And all i got was "im off to eat lunch, thanks alot", etc...

So, to get this back on topic: Mead, how ARE you holding up?

~steve

Mead'll have to do since it'll be a couple of days before he gets threatened by another hurricane. Then he can turn the attention to himself and MEAD will just be flushed from his system.

43214[/snapback]

Paco, buddy... listen.

I wanted to know how Mead was holding up. He asked for advice the other day, and people told him TODAY would be the worst. I guess i should have PMd him, but i know many were wondering about him (As we often do here).

Since you have joined the board, I guess there was nothing I could have done that would have been OK with you.

But, if mead can read through all the garbage in this thread, maybe he can give us an update. Its something ALL of us are gonna have to go through sooner or later, and today was supposed to not be fun... wondering how he is doing..

simple as that.

question remains, why didnt you tell everyone in that thread to stop?

Oh that's right, its easier to join the crew and just try to rip on me...

43185[/snapback]

I guess I have to explain then.

I posted in that thread too, and I can find humor in almost anything. THAT thread was done, as you so proudly state all its numbers.

As far as joining a crew and ripping on you, thats funny. Do you think there's a conspearicy against you stevestojan? :rolleyes:

As far as joining a crew and ripping on you, thats funny. Do you think there's a conspearicy against you stevestojan? :rolleyes:

43225[/snapback]

nah, I just realize i post nonstop, and some of it is garbage. Most people ignore that, others cant let it slide. those people crack me up. thats all. In this case, i was following up. should have just bumped the other thread, but dont see what the big deal is here.

So, blow me... ;):rolleyes:

Paco, buddy... listen.

I wanted to know how Mead was holding up. He asked for advice the other day, and people told him TODAY would be the worst. I guess i should have PMd him, but i know many were wondering about him (As we often do here).

Since you have joined the board, I guess there was nothing I could have done that would have been OK with you.

But, if mead can read through all the garbage in this thread, maybe he can give us an update. Its something ALL of us are gonna have to go through sooner or later, and today was supposed to not be fun... wondering how he is doing..

simple as that.

43224[/snapback]

So the PM feature was kind of hard to figure out?

Paco, buddy... listen.

simple as that.

43224[/snapback]

As a veteran of the colon wars, I'd like to know how Mead is doing, too.

nah, I just realize i post nonstop, and some of it is garbage. Most people ignore that, others cant let it slide. those people crack me up. thats all. In this case, i was following up. should have just bumped the other thread, but dont see what the big deal is here.

So, blow me... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

43230[/snapback]

Thats good you can realize that you're a post whore. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. RMPL is the cure.

I wonder if there are any dues for the "Crew"

I guess I have to explain then.

I posted in that thread too, and I can find humor in almost anything. THAT thread was done, as you so proudly state all its numbers.

43225[/snapback]

Yeah you guys probably have some stupid super secret board to notify each other when stevestojan is being stupid.

Of course you would be posting there constantly. :rolleyes: