Star Wars Trilogy box set on sale at...

Justice

Best Deal

A decent deal can be had at Sears of all places. This is a YMMV cuz not all Sears carry DVDs.

There's a $5 off $35 coupon that I found at Fatwallet.com.

I've actually used that coupon a few times on other items.

Neways, here's the deal:

Sears sells it for $44.99 this week ($49.99 regular price). Then PM it to Frys ($36.99) or CompUSA/K-Mart ($39.99). You still might be able to do the Fry's PM if you have a Fry's in your area and if they don't look at the one-day sale only thing.

The computer automatically takes off 10% of the difference which would make it $36.19 or $39.49. Then give them the $5 off $35 coupon and your price will be $31.19 + Tax or $34.49 + Tax.

D'oh!  I bought mine on Tuesday from BJs for 43.59  :rolleyes:

42956[/snapback]

Actually, it was listed at that same price as yours but when I went to the self-check line a BJ's employee came by and reduced the price manually.

they have it at comp usa for the same price, which is good because now you can go to circuit city and match thier price, cc has it for 44.99, there for you can get it for .50 cheaper at circuit city, then u can help my cause!

42978[/snapback]

That's what I did,

only I went to Best Buy :rolleyes:

to get Reward Zone points. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should buy it, seeing as though i have never seen a star wars movie. Yeah, its one of those weird things. I have nothing against them, its just i have never happened upon sitting down and watching one. A girl i was talking to told me that was the weirdest thing she ever heard. I dont know about that.

They aren't my bag either, i have never seen any of them the whole way through

Maybe I should buy it, seeing as though i have never seen a star wars movie. Yeah, its one of those weird things. I have nothing against them, its just i have never happened upon sitting down and watching one. A girl i was talking to told me that was the weirdest thing she ever heard. I dont know about that.

42992[/snapback]

42992[/snapback]

Bet you've seen Spaceballs, right?

For those that care, pay special attention to the part in ESB where Vader confers with the Emperor onboard the Star Destroyer in the asteroid field. Interesting...

43089[/snapback]

Why? I should compare this to my VHS copy?

I was going to start another post with this suggestion, but figured I'll just mention it here: The documentary on the extras disc called, " Empire of Dreams" is maybe the absolute best piece I've ever seen on Star Wars. I consider myself a pretty knowledgable fan, but a lot of what they talk about I had no idea. It's absolutely fascinating, and there is a ton of priceless footage from back in the day. This 2.5 hr documentary was worth the $40 I spent on the entire package. Check it out!

I was going to start another post with this suggestion, but figured I'll just mention it here: The documentary on the extras disc called, " Empire of Dreams" is maybe the absolute best piece I've ever seen on Star Wars. I consider myself a pretty knowledgable fan, but a lot of what they talk about I had no idea. It's absolutely fascinating, and there is a ton of priceless footage from back in the day. This 2.5 hr documentary was worth the $40 I spent on the entire package. Check it out!

43182[/snapback]

Indeed AJ, I caught it on TV when I was in NY a few weeks back, but that was the edited version. AJ, I'd love to geek out and compare notes with you someday, even though I'm an ass.... :rolleyes: