Another Buffalo Bill Makes The Pro Bowl

BuffaloBills .com reports that long snapper Mike Schneck has been chosen by the Broncos staff as the special needs player they can bring to Hawaii.

While I assume that this happened in good part because Schneck is a well-respected vet who can do the long snapping job, that there is little which sets him above a lot of other long snappers in the league except that his punter Russ Moorman was voted in as punter so Schneck became the guy as the AFC coaches really had no one else who wanted to our could do the job.

Congrats!

BuffaloBills .com reports that long snapper Mike Schneck has been chosen by the Broncos staff as the special needs player they can bring to Hawaii.

While I assume that this happened in good part because Schneck is a well-respected vet who can do the long snapping job, that there is little which sets him above a lot of other long snappers in the league except that his punter Russ Moorman was voted in as punter so Schneck became the guy as the AFC coaches really had no one else who wanted to our could do the job.

Congrats!

584790[/snapback]

Dude, Schneck is awsome! He should have been league MVP! Stupid Shaun Alexander...

Oh how low we've sunk when our joy in confined to talking about what a kicka$$ long snapper we have...

This is pretty bad...I had no idea who he was.  :)

584732[/snapback]

Don't tell me you forgot about the Magic Man Dorenbos getting cut for this guy.

Schneck is also responsible for the infamous "What would you get for me in a trade? A Snickers bar?" quote. OKAY not so infamous, but I thought it was funny at the time.