Would you make this trade?

1gap2gap

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever remember Elway bouncing around looking like peter !@#$ing cottontail.

584681[/snapback]

When John Elway came into the league he was considered the Michael Vick of his time. He would pull it down and run with the best of them.

When John Elway came into the league he was considered the Michael Vick of his time. He would pull it down and run with the best of them.

584684[/snapback]

...and he NEVER won the big one. Big choker that Elway. Until, of course, he finally won the big one...then another...

god,  FALL can not get here soon enough to stop all this bull sh-- about JP , give the kid a chance

584654[/snapback]

Is it that you can't stand a varied opinion, or is it that you think JP is that terriffic?

It's just a different view. Don't get so uptight about it. It's not that important.

Posts such as this should warrant a month long suspension from the board. Disgusting.

584704[/snapback]

Why don't you start a poll asking that very question? That was an awfully arrogant statement. Please, feel free to disagree with someone, just get over yourself. It's akin to everyone agreeing with every post you've ever made. Or are you as brilliant as you make yourself out to be?

That such a thought would come out of a Bills fans mind is the reason why people across the league think of Bills fans as morons.

584714[/snapback]

What are you nuts? :) What the hell is your problem? 0:)

"Such a thought'? Look if you haven't got anything constructive to say then don't bother to post.

There is nothing wrong with the question or in suggestion the trading of a player.

...and he NEVER won the big one.  Big choker that Elway.  Until, of course, he finally won the big one...then another...

584686[/snapback]

And that took him 10+ years in the league to get it done and only after

getting a semblance of a running game........Bottom line is the QB cannot

get it done by himself.......

...and he NEVER won the big one.  Big choker that Elway.  Until, of course, he finally won the big one...then another...

584686[/snapback]

Exactly, what a choker! :)

And what 2 things were different about his offense in the 2 years "he" Won the big game? 0:)

1G2G, for what little my opinion is worth, if the new OC is of the opinion that this is a good deal, I would support it.

The extra pick could be used to draft a player such as Brodie Croyle, a qb who might "have it" but isn't a projected 1st round pick.

I for one view the odds as slim for JP to ever measure up to what TD invested in him in terms of draft picks. That said, I will be his biggest fan if he proves me wrong.

St Louis -  3 rd round pick this year and Ryan Fiztpatrick QB.

I would in a heartbeat.

Fairchild thinks Fitzpatrick can run his offense in the future. Holcomb can run it now.

What do you think?

584319[/snapback]

Are you out of your mind. JP is going to be very good. get him some help on the O line.